Registered Nurse - Home Hemodialysis Sign On Bonus Plus a Bonus at your 1 year & 2 year DaVita Anniversary!
8231 E. Stockton BlvdSuite A, Sacramento, California, 95828-8202, United States of America
A Sign on Bonus of $5,000.00 applies to Home Dialysis Experienced Nurses only. (Otherwise, it will be a Sign on Bonus of $ 3,000.00)
Registered Nurse - Home Hemodialysis
Some dialysis patients perform their dialysis treatment at home instead of in-center. In this role, you'll work in the clinic to plan, train, and oversee your patients to ensure their home dialysis treatment stays on track.
What to expect
* Advocate - here you'll be responsible for assessing each patients' condition and implement comprehensive training plans based on your evaluation to help them dialyze on their treatment.
* Educate - In addition to training patients to perform their own treatments and giving them the confidence to address complications, home hemodialysis nurses also educate perspective patients on the potential benefits of home dialysis and engage physician and in-center nurses to ensure patients are making an active choice in their dialysis treatment.
* Autonomy - provide comprehensive patient care in an independent setting by applying your "core" nursing skills to assess, diagnose and implement complete care plans.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most including:
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
* Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace , backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
* Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates a robust, paid training program to help you learn the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
* Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust developm
$73k-114k yearly est.