New College Graduate: Systems Engineer II
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a Systems Infrastructure Engineer New Graduate to join our distinguished team to support development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of state-of-the-art systems for unique customer missions. These systems will collect, process and disseminate intelligence and other data about specific areas/targets of interest in support of our national defense.
Candidates will be supporting a distributed automated platform for compute, network and storage infrastructure by providing custom automation services for feature deployment in a large high performance environment leveraging both cloud and traditional data center technologies.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
* Support infrastructure/DevOps build and automation activities utilizing programming/scripting skills (Ruby, Python, Go, PowerShell, and Java) and continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
* Provide basic support in the development, documentation and maintenance/management of operations concepts, requirements (system, element, segment, or subsystem level), external and internal interfaces, and other systems engineering work products/artifacts
* Integrate multiple software and hardware subsystems
* Apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques to solve problems
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
* The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
* Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment or submit to regular COVID testing.
* Ability to apply basic engineering principles, theories and concepts
* Ability to develop