What Does A Food Production Worker Do At Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc.
* Performs a variety of routine tasks in food manufacturing including cutting, trimming, mixing, inspecting, sorting, packaging and casing of product.* Operate a variety of mechanical equipment used to produce food products.* Check container weights, dates, and labels for accuracy and record data in logs.* The work is performed in a cold environment (about 45 to 50 degrees) and is repetitive.* Interested candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time.* Production operates 7 days a week and has 2 shifts (day and swing) with various working hours
What Does A Food Production Worker Do At Compass Group, North America
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.* Performs other duties as assigned.* About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry* Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer.* At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.* Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.* Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position.* While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /* Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./* Req ID
What Does A Food Production Worker Do At Hy-Vee Food Stores
* Producing quality product in an efficient manner.* Working Relationships:* Accountable and Reports to: Quality Control, Line Leads, and Supervisors.* Primary Responsibilities and Duties:* Follows production list provided by supervisor.* Must be willing to work in all areas of production.* Required to assist in set up and clean up responsibilities.* Secondary Responsibilities:* Assist management with procedures to ensure quality product while seeking cost cutting ideas.* Practices HAACP and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times.* Needs to be able to work alongside other individuals on line as a team. * Education/Experience Required to Perform Job:* High school education or equivalent.* Previous Warehouse experience would be helpful
What Does A Food Production Worker Do At Des Employment Group
* Attention to detail* Process meat products for human consumption* Report to work when scheduled and work required number of hoursBenefits:-$10/hr* Paid weekly* Medical coverage* Perfect Attendance drawing* Referral bonusRoll-over Benefits include:-$4+/hr raise at full hire* i/hr raise every 3 months for the first 18 months
What Does A Food Production Worker Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Prepares and cooks to order foods requiring short and broader preparation time.* May produce food and serve customers at an a la carte or may operate a grill station.* Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.* Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.* Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.* Follows basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments.* Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.* Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.* May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* Produces small to large batch goods using advanced and full range of classical cooking techniques.* May select recipes per menu cycle, prepare bakery items, receive inventory, move and lift foodstuffs and supplies and prepare meals for customers requiring special diets.* Typically performs fast food cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers.* Intermediate to advanced knife skills required.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned