- Weekly paychecks
- Opportunity to travel – all expenses paid (travel, lodging, per diem)
- Generous paid time off
- A comprehensive benefits package plus 401K & match
- A clothing allowance, new work boots, PPE to keep you safe
- Employee assistance programs
- Professional development
What You Will Do:
As the Foreman Operator, you are part of a crew and will oversee production and safety of the crew and equipment, as well as perform the duties of a Field Technician, Jet Vac and/or Camera Truck Operator as needed to complete the job/project.
- Oversee performance and safety for small field crew
- Oversee production and reporting on productivity
- Perform the duties of a Field Technician and Operator as needed such as manhole inspections, flow monitoring, smoke testing, Jet Vac and CCTV Camera Truck operations
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly reports
- Maintain all company tools, vehicles, and equipment
Ready to start your adventure with us? Apply now if you:
- Are able and willing to travel up to 100% of the time - regionally or nationally, depending on project location
- Are at least 21 years old
- Are willing to undergo a background check (including MVR check), a DOT physical and drug screen
- Hold a valid driver’s license; able and willing to attain CDL A or B later down the road as we grow.
- Have at least two (2) years of industry experience working in the municipal water, wastewater, or underground pipeline infrastructure field
- Have at least two (2) years of field crew supervisory experience with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of safety and OSHA regulations
- Are willing to assume responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of company vehicles, equipment, and tools
- Have solid computer skills (i.e., use of computer tablets, uploading and downloading files)
- Are comfortable working around water/wastewater pipelines and chemicals
- Are able to lift 65lbs continuously (or more with assistance)
- Are able to work in confined spaces, wear and use confined space entry restraints, and enter structures with 24” internal diameter openings or larger continuously throughout the day
- Will abide by all safety procedures and policies, including wearing required PPE for your safety and the safety of your crew
- Enjoy being physically active and working outdoors in all types of weather
We look forward to talking with YOU!
Who We Are:
Duke’s is a dynamic, growing business that specializes in services and products for the municipal water and wastewater industry. With over 300 million miles of pipes serviced, we focus on improving the wastewater/stormwater collection system through our innovative and cost-effective inspection, maintenance, and repair services. With long-standing customers across the country, and the continued growing need to solve our nation’s infrastructure problems, Duke’s is looking to continue growing our team .
Duke's is a Drug-Free Workplace.