Western Hills High School Company History Timeline

1854
Fort Worth pioneer John Peter Smith established the first private school in the city in 1854.
1902
With the arrival of the Armour and Swift meat-packing plants in North Forth in 1902, the city s population grew dramatically.
1948
In 1948, residents of Fort Worth approved an 8,250,000 bond program for the construction of new schools and additions to existing schools.
1980
With a decreasing student enrollment of 2,052 in the fall of 1980, the school building was expanded to two floors and eliminated the portable buildings.
1989
On October 23, 1989, a briefcase containing a firebomb was found.
1991
In 1991, the decline of student enrollment had tapered off to 1,503, reflecting of job losses from the sale of General Dynamics' Fort Worth division to Lockheed.
Founded
-
Company Founded
Headquarters
Fort Worth, TX
Company Headquarter

Similar Companies