New Town, ND
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service.
START YOUR CAREER NOW.
The Warehouse Manager will direct the efforts of warehouse employees. The Warehouse Manager will plan, control and direct all activities necessary for the efficient operation of all inventory management, order selecting, shipping, receiving, and general warehouse activities. Responsible for overseeing safety, warehouse layout, and all other aspects of the warehouse environment.
• Hire, train, manage, and evaluate warehouse employees.
• Adjust staffing levels as necessary to increase productivity and profitability.
• Responsible for Inventory Management, including Freight, Stock Transfers, Cycle Counts, and all related reports.
• Meet deadlines while maintaining an accurate and efficient warehouse operation.
• Control storage and organization activities to ensure maximum efficiency and customer service.
• Establish and monitor operational procedures to verify incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Maintain physical condition of warehouse and equipment to ensure a safe, clean, organized environment.
• Secure warehouse content against loss or damage.
• Cross-training into other areas of Operations, and perform other duties when required.
• Load and unload trucks and prepare customer orders, safely utilizing material handling equipment.
• Maintain knowledge and certifications in Equipment Operation, Safety, and Hazardous Materials handling.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Warehouse management experience leading teams, setting goals and conducting annual reviews.
• Understanding of basic process flow - receiving, materials transfers, shipping documents, etc.
• Must be
$38k-60k yearly est.