CDL Truck Driver - Earn $55k-$77k/Year + Full Benefits
Now Hiring Experienced OTR Drivers!
Safety Bonus Incentives - Drivers Earn $55,000-$77,000 Yearly*
WHY DRIVE WITH C.R. ENGLAND?
Home time: 3-4 days every 3-4 weeks
Drivers earn $55,000-$77,000 yearly*
Consistent schedule and predictable miles
Top of the line automatic transmission trucks
Full benefits package for you and your family
Paid time off & bonus incentives
Unlimited cash referral program
Solo OTR position with great paying miles! This is a great position with the premier long-haul refrigerated carrier in the country.
3 months of commercial driving experience for drivers
Must have a valid CDL-A license
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles - Apply Now!
STEP ONE: Start by submitting this short form.
STEP TWO: On the next page, complete a 2-minute C.R. England online application.
STEP THREE: We will contact you at the number provided to connect you with a dedicated account specialist.
The job information and data provided here are for informational purposes only, are based in whole or in part on estimates, and do not represent any type of promise or prediction of future performance or employment. PAST PERFORMANCE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HERE ARE NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PAY RESULTS, REVENUE, MILES, OR HOME TIME. NO RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT, CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT, SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT, OR A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MILES OR HOME TIME, OR SPECIFIC PAY AMOUNT IS GUARANTEED OR CREATED BY THIS DATA OR THE USE OF THIS SITE. ANY AMOUNTS IN ANY CATEGORIES ON THIS SITE WILL NOT REFLECT ACTUAL FUTURE RESULTS. Your actual pay, mileage, and home time will vary from these numbers depending on many factors, which may include tenure-based pay rates, your fleet, how hard you work, company performance, and how much you drive, among other factors. Because precise rate of pay can be difficult to guarantee in various pay structures common in the transportation industry, you are only guaranteed applicable minimum wage for hours worked in a given pay period. Click here for additional disclaimer information and additional detail about how this data is generated.
$55k-77k yearly23d ago
Home Healthcare - Licensed Practical Nurse
* Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA * Minimum 4 months of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): If you're the type of LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit. MAR-WPA As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. * BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020* As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be-at home.$44k-63k yearly est.1d ago
Regional Dry Van Driver Job in Warren, PA
Using the USA Truck custom load board app, drivers can see all available loads in a specific market and plan their week out accordingly. Regional Dry Van Driver Job in Warren, Pennsylvania USA Truck Regional Dry Van Driver Job in Warren, PA Warren, Pennsylvania Regional Dry Van Driving Job$50k yearly12d ago
Sales Associate - Store 71
Sales Associates are our first contact with our valued customers and perform a wide variety of duties to deliver on our mission statement: Country Fair Cares - about its Customers, its Team and its Community. The most important people at Country Fair are the ones who serve our customers on a day to day basis.$25k-33k yearly est.2d ago
Local CDL-A Tanker Truck Driving Job in Warren, PA
Kenan Advantage Group is now seeking Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Team Drivers. Local CDL-A Tanker Truck Driving Job - Warren, Pennsylvania$52k-68k yearly est.12d ago
As the business continues to grow, we are in need of someone with a positive attitude, great communication abilities and strong technology skills to fill a full-time Patient Care Coordinator (receptionist) position in our fast paced Jamestown, NY medical practice.$30k-37k yearly est.20d ago
Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Job in Jamestown, NY
TMC Transportation Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Job -Jamestown, NY Regional Flatbed Truck Driver Job - Jamestown, New York Jamestown, New York Regional Flatbed Truck Driving Job$1.4k-1.6k weekly12d ago
Class A Reefer Truck Driving Job in Warren, PA
We employ only the most talented Company Drivers, utilizing the latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none. Equipment: May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our OTR Class A CDL Company Truck Drivers. OTR - CDL A Truck Drivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company which is why we are having our largest pay increase in our 77 year history. Celebrating over 77 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Come and Join May Trucking Company today with our largest pay increase in our history and become part of the family! Class A Reefer Truck Driving Job - Warren, Pennsylvania Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 1,000 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. May Trucking Class A Reefer Truck Driving Job in Warren, PA 855-286-8670 Warren, Pennsylvania Class A Reefer Truck Driver Job$38k-77k yearly est.10d ago
Regional Home Weekly Flatbed Truck Driver Job in Jamestown, NY
888-538-7021 Western Express has HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for Flatbed drivers. Drive for us for 3 months or more and you will qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express! Jamestown, New York Regional Home Weekly Flatbed Truck Driving Job Regional Home Weekly Flatbed Truck Driver Job - Jamestown, New York Western Express Regional Home Weekly Flatbed Truck Driver Job in Jamestown, NY$130k yearly12d ago
Home Outlet Customer Service Warehouse Sales
Our Customer Service Representatives will offer quality home improvement products and solutions combined with knowledgeable and friendly service at the guaranteed lowest price to help our customers achieve their dreams.
We value our partners:
Competitive Pay (Hourly Rate plus Commission Opportunity)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan are available to all Full Time Partners. Learn more about our ESOP by visiting: ecbarton.com/benefits
Store hours that offer work life balance.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Partner with the team to accomplish store goals
Help customers with their building and remodeling projects by designing and selling kitchens
Maintain store appearance to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping experience.
Operate point of sale system
Load and unload customer purchases with care
Cut carpet, vinyl, and relate materials to meet customer needs
Assist with inventory counts
Safely operate forklift and other equipment to assist with the heavy lifting
From unloading trucks to completing cabinet design, you will learn a lot here. Each store partner contributes to the customer experience by participating in all aspects of the job.
If you're trustworthy, innovative, and are interested in having ownership where you work, we'd love to talk to you!$31k-38k yearly est.13d ago
Kelly is looking to hire Machine Operators in Frewsburg NY$14.2 hourly25d ago
The Cashier/Attendant, in the absence of the Store Manager and the Store Assistant Manager, is responsible for operating the store within the specific guidelines described by the operating policy. The Cashier/Attendant will promptly and courteously serve all customer needs inside the store and monitor the activity of all motor fuel customers. j. Wear a Kwik Fill/Red Apple uniform at all times, At full serve stores the Cashier/Attendant will promptly and courteously serve the needs of the motor fuel customer.$28k-36k yearly est.12d ago
Flexible Schedule - Shop and Deliver
Instacart is a leading retail enablement platform that works with grocers and retailers to transform how people shop. If you already provide services as a personal shopper or are involved in the grocery or transportation industries (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart. Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. As an Instacart Shopper, you will: As an Instacart Full-Service Shopper, you can work more flexibly than a part time job. Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart's platform helps people get groceries, home essentials, and more from their favorite local stores. Use the Instacart Shopper app on your smartphone to accept incoming orders as you choose. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law. Shopping via the Instacart platform is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, home-based, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities.$29k-39k yearly est.3d ago
Home Healthcare - Licensed Practical Nurse
, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. Warren Week Days and Weekends, could be a BAYLOR or Weekend Warrior! Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): If you're the type of LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit. BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020 MAR-WPA As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. Minimum 4 months of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be-at home.$44k-63k yearly est.20h ago
Part Time Custodian
Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone's life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee's success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
Flexible Spending Accounts
Remitted Tuition program
Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
Responsible for cleaning the Corps, Quarters, Domestic Violence Shelter and Prather Buildings to include:
Interior: clean, strip, wax, seal, buff floors
Vacuum and shampoo carpets
Wash, dust and polish furniture and woodwork
Clean restrooms, fountains, windows, blinds and light fixtures
Wash and paint walls
Empty and clean waste receptacles
Inventory and replenish janitorial supplies
Responsible for exterior maintenance of Corps properties to include:
Mow and trim lawn and attend to landscaping
Remove leaves and trash as required
Remove snow and ice from walks, steps and portions of driveway
Assist with program activities: set up tables, chairs and other equipment for ongoing activities and special events.
Vehicles: transport vehicles to garage for repairs and maintenance, check fluids and fill tanks on Fridays or as needs.
Make sure vehicles stay current on registrations and inspections.
Food Pantry: provide assistance to the Emergency Basic Needs Coordinator to see that items are picked up from the Food Bank and delivered to the food pantry and shelter.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
· Handyman/Tradesman skills preferred.
· Working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment and able to learn acceptable cleaning methods.
· Must have experience with operating manual/power tools in a safe manner.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
· Ability to work outdoors under adverse weather conditions
· Valid Driver's License that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
· Able to drive 12 passenger van.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.$27k-35k yearly est.12d ago
Specialty Sales (Style, Beauty/Ulta Beauty or Tech) (T2890)
* Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing That's the core of what we do As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" The roles specialty sales can provide you with the: When you work at Target, you're helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information. At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. * Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws.$35k-50k yearly est.5d ago
Merchandiser Part Time
* From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in America, footprint has opportunities that will fit into your life. Footprint Solutions is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; for over 20 years we have partnered with well-known retailers to provide them with total onsite management capabilities. Merchandiser - Flexible, Part time, Start now! The Retail Merchandiser will play an essential role in our brand partnership connection while helping our retail customers manage and display their products. Step into a job that is right for you with Footprint Solutions.$13 hourly4d ago
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) - Per Diem
Caring is our calling and the team at Heritage Ministries goes above and beyond this to ensure that the Heritage experience is award-winning for each and every one of our residents. Heritage Ministries is in growth mode and currently seeking a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) on a Per Diem basis to join our team! Don't just take a JOB, start a CAREER with Heritage Ministries and change lives forever.$32k-38k yearly est.4d ago
Warehouse Machine Operator
While working as a Warehouse Machine Operator for Adecco at Bush Industries, you will earn $15.75-$17.75/hour + other great benefits! For instant consideration for this Machine Operator job in Jamestown, NY, click on Apply Now!$15.8-17.8 hourly18d ago
(USA) Technician I, General Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
* Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.$18-31 hourly37d ago