Earn Extra with Our Driver Referral Program KAG Energy, a division of Kenan Advantage Group, is currently hiring Local Truck Drivers in your area!$61k-82k yearly est.30d ago
Location: Jamestown, NY Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan 2 or more years experience as a Prep or Line Cook Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love and love what you do.$20-21 hourly6d ago
Home Healthcare - Licensed Practical Nurse
* Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA * Minimum 4 months of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): If you're the type of LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit. MAR-WPA As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. * BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020* As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be-at home.$44k-63k yearly est.22d ago
Customer Service Rep(03350) - 936 E 2nd St
SUMMARY STATEMENT We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. ADVANCEMENT Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!$30k-39k yearly est.4d ago
CHC Service Coordinator
A Service Coordinator employed by PA Health Management must be highly skilled at customer service, be compassionate, and have a desire to help others.$38k-39k yearly7d ago
Similar to custodians and janitors, our porter works to make sure that our building is neat, clean, free from clutter, and safe both inside and out.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?$22k-28k yearly est.31d ago
AmeriCorps Member - Disaster Cycle Services (Jamestown/Falconer_NY)
The American Red Cross (ARC) operates one AmeriCorps program in New York State: The American Red Cross Disaster Resiliency Corps (ARCDRC).$25k-32k yearly est.33d ago
Local CDL-A Tanker Driving Job in Warren, PA
Local CDL-A Tanker Driving Job - Warren, Pennsylvania Warren, Pennsylvania Local CDL-A Tanker Driving Job Earn extra with our driver referral program Kenan Advantage Group Local CDL-A Tanker Driver Job in Warren, PA KAG Energy, a division of Kenan Advantage Group, is currently hiring Local Truck Drivers in your area!$62k-80k yearly est.9d ago
Location: Jamestown, NY 2 or more years' experience as a Prep or Line Cook Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you do.$20-21 hourly9h ago
Home Outlet Customer Service Warehouse Sales
Our Customer Service Representatives will offer quality home improvement products and solutions combined with knowledgeable and friendly service at the guaranteed lowest price to help our customers achieve their dreams.
We value our partners:
Competitive Pay (Hourly Rate plus Commission Opportunity)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan are available to all Full Time Partners. Learn more about our ESOP by visiting: ecbarton.com/benefits
Store hours that offer work life balance.
What you'll be doing day to day:
Partner with the team to accomplish store goals
Help customers with their building and remodeling projects by designing and selling kitchens
Maintain store appearance to provide an enjoyable and safe shopping experience.
Operate point of sale system
Load and unload customer purchases with care
Cut carpet, vinyl, and relate materials to meet customer needs
Assist with inventory counts
Safely operate forklift and other equipment to assist with the heavy lifting
From unloading trucks to completing cabinet design, you will learn a lot here. Each store partner contributes to the customer experience by participating in all aspects of the job.
If you're trustworthy, innovative, and are interested in having ownership where you work, we'd love to talk to you!$31k-38k yearly est.11d ago
Company Truck Driver
KAG Energy, a division of Kenan Advantage Group, is currently hiring Local Truck Driver in your area!$24.2-28.2 hourly4d ago
Outside Sales Representative
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work. We educate small business owners through in-person prospecting (no appointment setting) using NFIB's success-proven verbatim sales presentation. External Company Name: National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) A career with NFIB provides a flexible work/life balance while still maintaining full-time effort in the field. NFIB is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member driven organization. NFIB has been fighting for independent business owners for over 79 years.$54k-70k yearly est.22d ago
Hourly Team Member
A "now hiring application" is for a variety of entry-level positions that our Company frequently hires. By submitting this application, you are expressing interest for this location. Team Members work with enthusiasm and pride. We have fun and constantly inspire each other to go the extra mile. We are hiring full-time and part-time Team Members for a variety of positions and departments, including: Front End: Cashier, Lot Attendant, Customer Service, Eagles Nest Attendant • Grocery: Stock Clerk • Produce: Stock Clerk • Meat, Seafood, Deli & Cheese: Sales Clerk • Prepared & Gourmet Food: Sales Clerk • Health/Beauty/Wellness: Stock Clerk • Catering: Sales Clerk • Floral: Sales Clerk • Fuel Station Attendant
* Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
* Education Desired: No High School diploma required
* Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
* Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age
* Provide amazing customer service by greeting customers and ensuring that orders and requests are fulfilled to meet their expectations.
* Greet customers in a friendly manner throughout the store.
* Become familiar with products to answer questions and make suggestions.
* Handle product and equipment in accordance to all safety guidelines to ensure a safe working and shopping environment.
* Maintain cleanliness of department and work area.
* Assist in other areas as assigned.$26k-34k yearly est.16d ago
Nursing Assistant - 5D Cardiac Telemetry
UPMC Chautauqua is looking for a Full-Time Nursing Assistant. Answer your calling while building your career at UPMC! UPMC offers various opportunities for personal skill-building, professional development, and continued education.$33k-38k yearly est.23d ago
Pharmaceutical Sales - Associate Territory Manager - Primary Care
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people globally We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.$38k-45k yearly est.Easy Apply16d ago
Maintenance Mechanic I-LHRC FT
Facility & Division Name: Lutheran Home and Rehabilitation Center + Maintenance Mechanic 1 seeks assistance from Maintenance Lutheran is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Mechanic I for 2nd Shift (12:30pm-9:00 PM Schedule). This is an entry-level Maintenance Mechanic position. + Maintenance Mechanic 1 seeks assistance from Maintenance Mechanic 2 in developing skills. Environmental Services, Maintenance Mechanic 1 + Maintenance Mechanic 2 assists Maintenance Mechanic 1 in developing skills.$33k-39k yearly est.28d ago
Online Orderfilling and Delivery
There are times when you have to juggle shopping for our online customers while stopping to help our in store customers.At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.$13-21 hourly60d+ ago
Restaurant Team Member - Cashier
* Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may be. : As a Cashier, you're in charge of welcoming customers, taking their orders, helping them have a great experience, and sending them off with a smile. Our Cashiers are the friendly face of Panera. As a Cashier at Panera, it's up to you among other tasks to: If so, then Panera is for you. 601820 Lakewood, NY - Mall Blvd$28k-33k yearly est.4d ago
Part Time Custodian
Seeking: compassionate individuals looking to help make a difference!
If you are passionate about making a difference in someone's life and want to work for an organization that appreciates and recognizes their employee's success, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Full-time opportunities offer:
Generous time off every year that includes paid holidays, up to 3 personal days, vacation time, and sick time
Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment)
Comprehensive Health Care Coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays, and deductibles
Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans, including Short Term Disability, AFLAC, and Voluntary Term Life
Flexible Spending Accounts
Remitted Tuition program
Eligibility for the Federal Government's Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Some of these benefits are also available to Part-time employees as well!
Responsible for cleaning the Corps, Quarters, Domestic Violence Shelter and Prather Buildings to include:
Interior: clean, strip, wax, seal, buff floors
Vacuum and shampoo carpets
Wash, dust and polish furniture and woodwork
Clean restrooms, fountains, windows, blinds and light fixtures
Wash and paint walls
Empty and clean waste receptacles
Inventory and replenish janitorial supplies
Responsible for exterior maintenance of Corps properties to include:
Mow and trim lawn and attend to landscaping
Remove leaves and trash as required
Remove snow and ice from walks, steps and portions of driveway
Assist with program activities: set up tables, chairs and other equipment for ongoing activities and special events.
Vehicles: transport vehicles to garage for repairs and maintenance, check fluids and fill tanks on Fridays or as needs.
Make sure vehicles stay current on registrations and inspections.
Food Pantry: provide assistance to the Emergency Basic Needs Coordinator to see that items are picked up from the Food Bank and delivered to the food pantry and shelter.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
· Handyman/Tradesman skills preferred.
· Working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment and able to learn acceptable cleaning methods.
· Must have experience with operating manual/power tools in a safe manner.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
· Ability to work outdoors under adverse weather conditions
· Valid Driver's License that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
· Able to drive 12 passenger van.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.$27k-35k yearly est.9d ago
Multi-Unit Team Leader
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course (if preparing tax returns) Joining us as a Multi-Unit Team Leader, you'll provide leadership over three H&R Block tax offices.$39k-55k yearly est.3d ago