What Does A Front End Manager Do At Amerisourcebergen Corporation
* Partners with Project Manager in coordinating and executing multiple pharmacy renovation projects in Good Neighbor Pharmacy locations from conception to the finished transformation.* Assists in creating and/or reviewing project proposals or plans to help determine timeframes and processes for completing pharmacy renovation and merchandising projects.* Collaborates with Project Manager and pharmacy ownership in the preparation of project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.* Conducts initial on-site store visits as part of the transformation assessment and serves as the on-site project leader during store transformation.* Prepares store layout and design drawings utilizing Visio* Completes assigned tasks within project to ensure project is delivered within appropriate schedule and budget constraints.* Works collaboratively with store owners, Business Coaches, Design team and other ABC and external partners as appropriate in support of store transformations and store setup.* Serves as a front end consultant to customers when dealing with product placement and merchandising concepts.* Utilizes ABC reporting data to gage product sales and ordering from DC’s as well as generating tailored reports for store personnel on an as needed basis.* Assists Retail Merchandising Manager in training new Retail Merchandising Specialists.* Provide guidance to Retail Merchandising Specialist in initial store set up and optimal merchandise stocking techniques.* Actively participate in special projects onboarding new customers
What Does A Front End Manager Do At Intel
* Managing of RF customer integration team incl. transceiver, PMIC and front-end component integration for wireless systems for both HW and SW aspects* Collaborating with architecture and system development teams to develop deep understanding of the RF system to enable short turn-around times for bug fixing and improvement on customer builds* Leading customer interface for product integration and enablement of the customer production process until product launch and post-launch support management* Assurance of quality deliveries, management of performance indicators and feature health* Managing technical deliverables and relations with the customers by securing collaboration with Intel teams and external partners, e.g. front-end component vendors* Coordinating and leading cross-functional activities involving debugging and bug fix integration* Communicating clearly action plans and proposed technical direction for customer support to project core teams, senior management and partners* Providing technical leadership for analysis and bug fixing during customer integration phase* Assessing, and acting upon, the results of customer builds* Working with system design teams to provide debugging and solution integration for customer engagement including topics like RF Front End settings, Envelop Tracking, and Power control optimization.* Developing test strategies in cooperation with system design and verification teams* Developing and implementing customer service policies and procedures* Defining and communicating customer service standards* Directing the daily operations of the customer integration team* Planning, prioritizing and delegating work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department* Handling of complex and escalated customer integration issues* Identifying and implementing strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
What Does A Front End Manager Do At Delta Air Lines, Inc.
* ROLE* Lead technical teams* o Strong leadership ability with a track record of developing people and achieving challenging objectives* o Is seen as a thought leader on technical issues, stays ahead of technical developments in field; knows what new technologies will help the business* o Leading team efforts, delegating tasks, following up on progress of the team and coaching junior and new team members* o Supervise/Manage all aspects (including coaching, providing direction, staffing, delivering reviews, setting aligned objectives, time reporting, etc.) of direct reports overall performance* o Ensure that any new projects allocated are professionally defined with particular emphasis on risk assessment, work break-down structure, scheduling, and resources* Delivering with Quality and Speed* o Leading teams and hands on implementing front ends associated with the technical designs for product/project teams* o Determining feasibility, timing, and cost of front end solutions, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions for customer problems* o Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed* o Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other key functional customer interactions on delta.com* o Technical debt resolutions, prevention & code reviews* o Analysis and implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability initiatives* Drive customer experiences and design, with data* o Monitors metrics, problems, trends, etc, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient* o UI Design reviews for feasibility, accessibility and impact analysis* o Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customer interactions with Delta* Communicate effectively* o Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.* Participate and coach in a stand up and be able to interact with business partners and cross functional IT leadership* o Fosters open communication by encouraging the expression of ideas and opinions.* Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information.* Oral and written communication is well organized, clear, accurate, grammatically correct, and is adapted for the target audience.* Listens to others.* Seeks clarification and confirms shared understanding when communicating.* Being Strategic and Innovative* o Sees around corners and down the roadmap; anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices and keep up with industry trends; have a broad knowledge and perspective for the long term* o Driving the automation journey for the teams in order to empower capacity for innovation, and spearheading that innovation for customer outcomes* WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
What Does A Front End Manager Do At Precision Castparts Corp.
* Requisition all necessary raw material, tooling and equipment required to manufacture customer orders.* Schedule orders through all in-house manufacturing departments in coordination with sales, outside manufacturing and quality control.* Approve all manufacturing area new hires, terminations, performance reviews and working schedules.* Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints or grievances.* Areas of responsibility will include:* Raw Material Warehouse* Tool Crib* Tooling* Cold Heading* Warm Heading* Secondary Machining (Brown & Sharpe, Trim, Point, Traubs)* Functional responsibilities will include:* Employee Scheduling* Work Order Scheduling* Throughput and Cost Responsibility* Productivity Improvements
What Does A Front End Manager Do At Mediacom
* Manage all aspects of office operations for the Front Counter Customer Sales & Service Representatives (CSSRs)* SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:* Responsible for the daily management and administration of all front counter customer sales and service activities and personnel.* Coach & monitor front counter CSSRs in appropriate front counter procedures & performance.* Follow Mediacom guidelines for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring front counter CSSRs.* Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and hiring front counter Customer Sales and Service Supervisors and Leads.* Responsible for the management and development of front counter Customers Sales and Service Supervisors and Leads.* Responsible for the effective communication and consistency of information between the front counter Customer Sales and Service management staff and all other departments.* Facilitate departmental training programs (billing system, office procedures, sales and service, computer, etc.) ensuring effective use of sales and communications skills and consistency of information.* Assists front counter CSSRs in meeting sales standards by providing training and keeping them focused on their goals.* Assists front counter CSSRs in determining the resolution of all customer situations.* Assists with “check for errors” reports on Cash handling statistics by collecting appropriate data.* Respond to customer inquiries/complaints, and ensure that appropriate action is taken including follow up with customers and staff.* Ensure and maintain adequate staffing levels.* Schedule sufficient staff to provide coverage during normal and promotional business periods.* Adhere to the processing, retention, and compliance of Mediacom departmental administrative forms and records as directed.* Achieve budgetary sales and retention goals.* Facilitate promotional briefings to all departments without System Marketing personnel.* Develop and implement employee motivational programs.* Knowledge of and ability to access customer accounts, key information, input work orders/adjustments as required by the Billing System.* Forecast impact of system and departmental activity to increase customer satisfaction and decrease customer dissatisfaction.* Follow Mediacom EEO Procedures.* Maintain budgetary inventory of required office supplies.* Ensure proper building maintenance.* Process collections and returned checks.* Maintain correct subscriber billing accounts.* Balance accounts receivable and payable.* Manage petty cash, payroll, and employee benefits (where appropriate).* Responsible for managing multiple locations and ensure that all locations are meeting all of the necessary requirements