Nortech Systems Incorporated
Team Leader Job in Blue Earth, MN
Are you ready to work for a leader in Medical, & Aerospace?
Do you have an affinity for solutions?
If yes, please join us at Nortech Systems!
Who we are:
Nortech, in partnership with our medical, industrial, aerospace and defense customers, uses intelligence, innovation, speed and global expertise to provide manufacturing and engineering solutions. This enables our customers to be leaders in digital connectivity and data management to achieve their business goals. Nortech strives to be a workplace that fosters valued relationships internally and in our communities.
What you will do:
* Directs activities of an assigned team, providing support consistent with Company objectives, goals and results.
* Assigns tasks to team members, ensures job rotations and identifies workload in given areas and shifts personnel to areas where additional personnel may be needed.
* Provides leadership, support and guidance to local facility
* Audits and documents (or ensure audits are carried out) initial and on-going production runs for conformance to Company quality specifications.
* Performs Direct Labor assignments 80% of the
* Keeps production and quality records, including scrap and rework reporting, that are pertinent to manufacturing.
* Trains employees, monitors performance and addresses performance issues in conjunction with the Supervisor. Performs On-The-Job training with employees as they rotate into new
* Assists with reports as well as corrective actions that are
* Communicates all goals to all team members and provides timely feedback on
* Ensures that team members follow all regulations and written procedures applicable to the
* Completes performance reviews and manages the performance management
What you will bring to Nortech:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What we offer:
* Competitive Wages
* Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family, including a 100% company paid base medical plan for employees
* 401k with company match
* Life Insurance 100% paid by the company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual starts immediately for all full-time employees
* 11 Company Paid Holidays, including personal days
* Training and opportunity for advancement
* Employee Referral Program
Nortech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Substance Free Workplace
Certain positions at Nortech require access to information, or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US citizens, or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently, all applicants must be US Citizens, or US Permanent Residents ("green card holders"), and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights, to be considered for a position.