28. Maintenance Activitiesaverage Demand
- Performed a wide variety of general and semiskilled maintenance activities.
- Provided trend analysis of maintenance activities to identify equipment that required additional engineering review or analysis due to excessive repair frequency.
- Supervised and coordinated all maintenance activities for the compression, coating and granulation areas, including corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Maintained a control and tracking of all documents related to the maintenance activities and non-schedule maintenance interventions and calibrations.
- Processed daily work orders for individual department maintenance repair, scheduled approved maintenance activities to facilitate special functions/events.
- Coordinated unit maintenance activities by participating in meetings, ensuring open communication among employees and plant production goals.