Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Remote Federal Construction Project Manager
Job Title: Remote Federal Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager$110k-160k yearly13d ago
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Tiello has partnered with a$70k-100k yearly6d ago
2+ years of proven experience as a General Manager in a high-volume dealership. Patriot Harley-Davidson is under NEW OWNERSHIP and gearing up for a record year and currently looking for a highly motivated, aggressive, take-charge, industry leading General Manager.$63k-128k yearly est.14d ago
Assistant General Manager
Management experience through Planet Fitness preferred. National Fitness Partners was named 2019 Operator of the Year by Planet Fitness and is the owner of over 100 Planet Fitness clubs in Delaware, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for all club operations.$37k yearly9d ago
Construction Manager- Substation at Rochester, NY/ Augusta, ME/ Orange , CT
Location: Rochester, NY/ Augusta, ME/ Orange , CT , Canada - The Judge Group$75k-106k yearly est.7d ago
The Construction Manager works cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, managing new store projects, and exis Construction, Manager, Business Partner, Staffing Selectek has a client with an exciting work from home opportunity for a Construction Manager with retail project experience.$58k-88k yearly est.1d ago
#1383 Christiansburg, VA - Assistant General Manager
As our Assistant General Manager, you'll have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills while serving our renowned Biscuits, Chicken, and Legendary Iced Tea - the best in the industry. Randolph Restaurant Group is on the hunt for an Assistant General Manager to join our dynamic team!$40k-52k yearly est.5d ago
Associate Manager, General Accounting - Remote
*Tailored Brands, Inc.* is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of menswear, including suits and a broad selection of business casual offerings as well as the largest provider of tuxedo rental products in the U.S. and Canada.$65k-85k yearly29d ago
GMS Application Engineer I/II/III/Sr./Lead (Remote Anywhere in Texas)
You will use your creativity and technical expertise to implement industry leading IT solutions that will help shape the future of the global electric utility industry.JOB SUMMARYProvides support for Market Management Systems (MMS) applications portfolio such as Security Constrained Economic Dispatch (SCED), Day-Ahead Market (DAM), Reliability Unit Commitment (RUC), Congestion Revenue Rights (CRR), QSE Training Simulator etc.$78k-170k yearly est.24d ago
Move out of state, guess what there's probably a Domino's! Domino's is an amazing career to pursue because the opportunities are endless. You would be trained as an Assistant Manager unless you already have Domino's General Manager experience. Being a previous General Manager myself this was one of my favorite parts! JB.0.00.LN General Manager ,General Management Responsibilities As a General Manager for Domino's you have full control of your store.$15-17.5 hourly4d ago
General Manager - Team Lead
To our guests, Zaxby's is more than just a place to eat - it's a place to have fun, spend time with friends, and enjoy great food. To our team members, Zaxby's is a family! As the team at Zaxby's expands, we're saving a seat for you!$46k-85k yearly est.18d ago
Maintenance Facilities & Construction Manager
Kings Dominion is hiring a Maintenance Facilities & Construction Manager!$47k-72k yearly est.12d ago
Effectively address and troubleshoot all problems as they arise including but not limited to issues with safety, quality, materials, manpower, equipment, and land conditions Monitor budget and timelines throughout projects and communicate variances as they occur 5+ years of supervisory experience as a Superintendent or similar role We are currently partnering with a client that is seeking a General Superintendent to oversee various Commercial construction projects throughout Hampton Roads.$73k-108k yearly est.15d ago
General Manager - Retail
A General Manager will perform daily managerial duties by overseeing, directing and coordinating activities around the store to better serve customers. Working at Love s as a General Manager is a very different job. As a General Manager you will ensure our teams are focusing on the customer in everything we do. A General Manager will help run our business by overseeing all operations in the store, restaurant and truck care facilities where applicable.$41k-49k yearly est.13h ago
Are you an extraordinary leader who is looking for a rewarding position! We are looking for a hands - on leader who isn't satisfied with second best.
To supervise the operation of the hotel as efficiently as possible. To hire and or train a qualified staff to produce the highest volume of sales and affect the greatest profit while maintaining a high degree of public satisfaction, confidence and prestige in the service and quality of the hotel. To follow Hotel policies and procedures. To remain competitive in every area and to produce and achieve budgetary goals. To maintain a high employee morale.
To supervise and participate in the operations of the hotel in order to achieve the desired sales and profit goals. To deal with guests, potential guests, and community leaders. To maintain the highest ethical standards of operation and quality of services and facilities for the hotel. To ensure good working relationship with the Food and Beverage Department by overseeing and guiding the staff through open communications and at times "hands on" participation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Budget Management- Assists in developing and working within the operating budgets.
2. Sales- Sell potential guests both within the hotel and outside the hotel. Meets and greets convention officers and other VIP's.
3. Maintenance of Quality Standards for proper guestroom cleanliness, function room set up and public room set-ups; maintenance of all facilities, service and employee performance. Is required to inspect at least 10 rooms per week.
4. Operations Analysis and Department Head Supervision- Analyzes operations and meets with department heads to review the operations and receive their suggestions.
5. Develops Department Heads - Selects and trains department heads and keeps them informed of company policies; observes their performance. Delegates responsibilities, holds them responsible for standards set forth by Hotel, and assists them in improving their level of performance.
6. Employee Relations - Works with department heads and employees directly and counsels employees when necessary. Establishes programs to improve employee morale and motivation. Delegates work responsibilities in order to best utilize all personnel.
7. Forecast and planning - Participates and directs scheduled internal meetings regarding sales, forecasting, quality control, safety, etc.
8. Reports- Prepares all reports on a timely basis. Analyzes and states strategies to improve...
9. Hotel Building Improvements - Prepares required capital improvements list annually.
10. Staffing - Studies and analyzes employee work assignments from which staffing guides are established and approved. Maintains daily check on payroll performance and takes affirmative action to correct high payroll costs. Approves all overtime, both before and after in the case of an emergency or unscheduled requirement.
11. Controls Other Expenses - Checks controls and approves all other hotel expenses.
12. Safety and Sanitation - Inspects the property and implements action to ensure the safety and comfort from fire, injury, or illness due to unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
13. Authorization of Requisitions and Checks - Approves requisitions for purchases of all items other than food and beverage.
14. Competition - Obtains current, competitive rate information.
15. Home Office Communications- Reviews all significant items with VP of Operations or other home office executives for information purposes, policy decisions, or assistance requests.
VP of Operations
Must be able to favorably represent Hotel to the guests and the community. Operational knowledge of all phases of the hotel; special knowledge of budget and accounting; sales procedure, proper selection, development and motivation of personnel skills. Those having a CHA designation will be given preferred consideration
1. Employee Relations - Responsible for maintaining high employee morale and a well trained, highly qualified staff.
2. Materials and Products - Directly or indirectly responsible for all products, inventory, and consumable items used in the Inn and the proper preparation and use consistent with the Inn's cost objectives.
3. Equipment-Direct and indirect responsibility for all Hotel equipment, building, and furnishings.
4. Money- Directly and indirectly responsible for all revenues and accounts receivable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma at a minimum required and 3 or more years of hotel operations experienced preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to:
• Read and interpret documents in English such as routine correspondence, newspapers, periodicals, journals, and manuals.
• Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
• Ability to speak effectively in English to customers and employees.
REASONING ABILITY: Must have developed reasoning abilities to the point to be able to:
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers; and ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
• Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Must have sufficient computer skills that will allow the individual to be able to use, in a proficient manner, certain Company-issued software programs implemented at the hotel, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Company-issued internet browser programs, and Company-issued electronic mail programs. [NOTE: Company-issued software programs may change from time to time; the individual is required to learn the new programs and upgrades as soon as practicable after such items are provided to the hotel.]
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered "inside" if the worker spends approximately 75 percent or more of the time inside.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with guests, and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Essential functions of this job are described under the headings above. The job requirements and features are subject to change from time to time due to the then-current needs and requirements of the Company and/or the hotel.JB.0.00.LN
General Manager ,General Management$63k-106k yearly est.3d ago
As a Sports Bar General Manager, you'll be eligible for monthly and quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits program. Then you know what it's like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our sports bar General Manager is our head coach. You have the education and experience; 4-5 years of full service Restaurant General Manager experience. Do you aspire to become a Training General Manager or a District Manager?$43k-66k yearly est.13d ago
General Manager (Virginia Sports Properties)
Represent Virginia Sports Properties, The University of Virginia, and Playfly Sports Properties in a professional manner The General Manager will be responsible for generating incremental sponsorship revenue on behalf of The University of Virginia to meet and exceed individual and team goals for Playfly. The person in this role will work on-site with the Athletics Director/ Senior Staff at Virginia Athletics and Playfly Sports Properties senior level staff to pitch and close enterprise partnership agreements. Must be driven and coachable to execute the Playfly Sports Properties revenue model and to understand the distinctive relationship with university Athletics Playfly Sports is looking for a General Manager to join our team in Charlottesville, VA.$49k-94k yearly est.15d ago
5-10 Years of experience in the HVAC, Security, Pest Control, or similar customer service focused industries. The General Manager directs and coordinates the total activities of the service center, and provides Leadership to all personnel and processes of the center. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee. Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs.$50k-98k yearly est.9d ago
Clayco is seeking our next great Clayco is a full-service, turnkey real estate development, master planning, architecture, engineering and construction firm that safely delivers clients across North America the highest quality solutions on time, on budget, and above and beyond expectations. The person in this role also reviews documents, responds to scope modification evaluations during construction, and works to complete Clayco projects with respect to Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost objectives. No other builder can offer the collaborative design-build approach that Clayco does With $5.2 billion in revenue for 2022, Clayco specializes in the "art and science of building," providing fast track, efficient solutions for industrial, commercial, institutional and residential related building projects.$81k-110k yearly est.12d ago
A new winery in the mountains of Virginia is in search of a GM to oversee the operations of the upscale, reservation only property. Stay on top of industry trends that relate to the business and use that information to develop team and push the property forward. Represent the winery at community and industry events. This is an estate-grown vineyard with an ideal property to grow the best Virginia wine. Ensure the organization's vision and values are met on a consistent basis.$50k-95k yearly est.5d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a General Superintendent is $75,102 per year or $36 per hour.
The highest paying General Superintendent jobs have a salary over $107,000 per year while the lowest paying General Superintendent jobs pay $52,000 per year
Updated May 27, 2023
Average General Superintendent Salary
5 Common Career Paths For a General Superintendent
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A construction manager oversees a construction site and its workers, ensuring efficiency in the workforce and overall operations. They work in an office within the construction site to meet and coordinate with architects, contractors, and clients. They must also hire the required workforce, identify and resolve issues, maintain daily reports and communication with clients, and prioritize a safe work environment. Above all, they must see that all of the required protocols are met, including the target completion time and budget.
Senior project managers are experienced employees assigned to oversee a specific project in the organization. They manage the project from conception to execution. They are onboard the project from the ideation phase, providing valuable insights to ensure the success of the project. Senior project managers are also in charge of managing the budget, ensuring that the expected timelines are followed, adjusting strategies when needed, and guiding project team members. It is important for senior project managers to be good leaders and communicators. They should be able to balance the interests of all the stakeholders involved in the project. They should have good interpersonal skills and decision-making skills.
An estimator project manager is responsible for analyzing cost estimates by gathering cost information from suppliers and other third-party vendors. An estimator project manager must have excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills, especially with measurement accuracy and evaluating important project metrics. Estimator project managers research the general market pricing of materials and labor costs, estimate production times, and follow the project timetable without compromising the quality and the client's specifications. They create estimate reports and risk analyses to discuss with the client and the project team.
Operations managers are in charge of running the main business of the organization. They ensure that the business is running smoothly from an operations standpoint. They make sure that the processes in place produce the necessary output by implementing quality control measures. They also manage finances and ensure that there is enough budget to keep the operations of the business running. They also ensure that the production of goods or services is cost-efficient. Operations managers also handle people-related concerns. They are responsible for interviewing candidates, choosing the ones to hire, and ensuring that individuals assigned to operations are properly trained.
Illustrated Career Paths For a General Superintendent