17. Maintenance Checksaverage Demand
- Performed maintenance checks on military vehicles.
- Performed preventive maintenance checks and services, including oil sampling while equipment is in the shop.
- Performed routine scheduled maintenance checks and made repairs from engine replacement to general oil changes.
- Performed daily maintenance checks and services following the Standard Operating Procedures set by KBR.
- Perform routine maintenance checks on equipment and ensure proper electrical output to radar equipment.
- Performed before, during and after maintenance checks on a daily basis.
- Conducted weekly, monthly, semiannual, and annual preventive maintenance checks.
- Conducted preventive maintenance checks, repairs and services on ground support equipment.
- Maintained special inspections and maintenance checks on AH-64 A/D Apache helicopter.
- Performed preventive maintenance checks, and services on equipment.
- Prepared aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks.
- Repair and maintain generators ranging in sizes Perform maintenance checks on Military vehicles
- Belt, brakes, shocks and oil changes - Performed Safety and Maintenance checks on vehicles
- Performed special inspections and maintenance checks on AH-64 D Apache / UH-60L Blackhawk helicopter.
- Perform Conducted daily preventive maintenance checks and services to ensure that on all Generators .
- Performed daily preventive maintenance checks on gensets in US military bases.
- United States Daily Maintenance checks on equipment in motor pool.
- performed heavy maintenance checks on B-727, B-737, B-747 and DC-10 airframe/systems.