POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Crew Foreman, the Micro-Surfacing Driver safely operates and maintains micro-surfacing equipment to resurface roads . Job DescriptionPOSITION AVAILABLE: Micro-Surfacing Driver POSSIBLE LOCATIONS: Various locations around UT and surrounding states. If this sounds like you, look at a career with Geneva Rock Products. Here are three reasons you should be applying to Geneva Rock.$27k-34k yearly est.25d ago
FUNCTION: The Sunpro Millwork Technician fabricates interior and exterior doors in accordance to customer specifications and Company standards.$28k-38k yearly est.5d ago
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Lead Concrete Dispatcher, the Concrete Dispatcher is responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound calls, entering concrete orders, scheduling concrete deliveries, and providing excellent customer service.$29k-42k yearly est.7d ago
Yard Associate - Lumber
Are you looking to work for a company that truly values their employees?
Would you like to become involved in projects that benefit your communities?
Do you want to work with leaders that invest in their team members?
Are you ready to work for a stable, innovative, and fast-growing company?
If you answered yes, join us at Sunpro as we keep building better communities. Our diverse company culture is one reason employees choose to grow with Sunpro. In return for your contributions, you will be rewarded with career growth opportunities, an incredibly competitive market salary, and other benefits that include:
* Paid time off (PTO) with upfront loaded hours for some positions
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
* Generous profit sharing
* Cellphone stipend
* Referral bonus opportunities
* 401(k) with a high percentage match
* Employee discounts
* And more!
FUNCTION: Responsible for the safe, accurate, and timely assembly of orders, loading and unloading of building materials and products as specified by customer orders and Company standards.
* Visualize, fulfill, and implement the company vision and core values.
* Efficiently and accurately assembles and stages customer orders to prepare them for delivery, inner-yard transfer, or customer pick-up.
* Accurately check in delivery orders and verify products received. Complete any necessary paperwork associated with incoming/outgoing materials.
* Keeps management apprised of any delays or out of stock items for orders.
* Safely operates yard equipment, including power tools and forklift.
* Perform routine pre and post inspections to ensure suitable working nature of equipment. Maintain necessary equipment logs and inform supervisor of deficiencies.
* Perform/prioritize work activity according to business needs and as directed by supervisor.
* Maintains storage areas, entry/exit points and yard areas.
* Assist customers as they enter the yard for material pick-ups or returns.
* Keeps lumberyard, clean, well-organized and safe.
* Deliver materials to commercial and residential customer, loading and unloading of materials.
* Load lumber and other merchandise into customer vehicles.
* Answer customer's questions about merchandise and advise customer's on merchandise selection.
* Maintain a clean and professional working environment.
* Attend and participate in all Company sponsored training programs as required.
* Adhere to all safety protocols and Company policies and procedures.
* Perform any other duties, responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Maintain product knowledge on items carried in the store /yard.
* Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer service and problem-solving abilities.
* Basic math and measurement skills.
* Basic computer navigation skills.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
* Provide regular and predictable attendance.
* Demonstrate initiative and reliability with minimal supervision.
* Safety conscious attitude.
* Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
* Prior lumber yard experience a plus.
* Physical Work - Heavy: exerting up to 50 - 80 lbs. of force regularly.
* Operate pallet jacks, hand trucks, and other yard equipment.
* Repetitive motion associated with operating retail equipment.
* Frequent bending, standing for extended periods, and lifting required.
* Outdoor working conditions, sometimes in extreme climates.
* Abilitly to communicate with customers and team members verbally.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.$52k-90k yearly est.11d ago
Here are some of the things the forklift operator position will do:$33k-43k yearly est.11d ago
Administrative Assistant (Equipment)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Supervisor: Director of Equipment & Maintenance
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Equipment Division. Their primary responsibility is providing support to the Director of Equipment. Primary duties include managing schedules, managing administrative projects, performing various accounting functions, organizing files and documents, creating and maintaining accurate records, providing meeting support, preparing reports and other written documents, and providing general administrative support to other Team Members. Successful candidates will possess strong organizational and communication skills and be comfortable working in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Visualize, fulfill, and implement the Company Vision and Core Values
* Create and maintain management reports using Microsoft Excel and PowerBI
* Create and distribute written communications, including letters and memos
* Prepare meeting agendas and record minutes
* Manage calendars and schedules for the Division
* Organize and maintain files and records in various systems
* Prepare quotes and invoices for review
* Create and receive purchase orders
* Create and process invoices
* Create and distribute work orders
* Manage administrative projects and processes
* Manage vehicle licensing and registrations
* Provide administrative support to various departments and teams
* Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent; college education strongly preferred
* Prior administrative or office experience preferred
Individual Development (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced) and other office software
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Professional demeanor and customer-service focused attitude
Training and Development:
* New Employee Orientation
* Microsoft Sharepoint
* Microsoft Power Automate
* Microsoft Power Apps
* Microsoft PowerBI
* Individual Development Plans (IDP's)$30k-39k yearly est.5d ago
Equipment Operator - Construction
* Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.$35k-43k yearly est.14d ago
Are you looking for a job or are you looking for a career? At Sunroc, we value people! We want to help you grow and achieve your career goals! If you are looking for a place to start your career, Sunroc has endless opportunities to learn, succeed and advance.
First off, we need to mention this: we are proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full-time team members! This includes exceptional medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays, profit sharing, 401K, weekly paychecks, and much, much more.
* Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
* Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
* Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
* Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
* Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
* Be an amazing team member on an amazing team
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
* Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbs
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions. Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.$26k-34k yearly est.14d ago
Diesel Mechanic (night shift)
We have an opening for an experienced night shift Diesel Mechanic in our St. George shop. * Three years journeyman experience and/or two year diesel mechanic certificate preferred.$44k-58k yearly est.14d ago
Accounts Payable Clerk
As an Accounts Payable Clerk there are many opportunities for growth. The Clyde Companies have been around for almost 100 years. A successful Accounts Payable Clerk needs to have: Clyde Companies, Inc. is the administrative services group that supports the other eight subsidiaries. Clyde Companies' goal is, and always has been, to Build a Better Community. At Clyde Companies we value people, all people, we value you! As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will hold a critical position in the company by making sure we are staying up to date on all of our bills! We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who wants to have an impact and join the Clyde family!$31k-40k yearly est.14d ago
The Clyde Companies have been around for almost 100 years. At Clyde Companies, we value people! As Credit Assistant, you will provide critical support to the Credit Team by managing data, communicating with clients, and performing other administrative tasks including but not limited to: We are looking for a Credit Assistant who wants to have an impact and join the Clyde family! Clyde Companies, Inc is the administrative services group that supports the other eight subsidiaries. A successful Credit Assistant will:$21k-26k yearly est.11d ago
LOCATION: Orem - Morgan - Draper - Mona, UT DUTIES: * Accurately load, monitor, and maintain asphalt plant feed bins with 9 different products.$36k-45k yearly est.14d ago
JOB TITLE: Truss Lead Laborer$44k-68k yearly est.5d ago
Commercial Property and Casualty Assistant Account Manager
The most successful Assistant Account Manager at Beehive will: A successful Assistant Account Manager needs to:$39k-51k yearly est.5d ago
Intern / Apprentice
$28k-38k yearly est.14d ago
Masonry Sales Representative
We are looking for an outside Sales Representative for our St. George masonry.$55k-68k yearly est.25d ago
Cashier Part Time (Night) - Chevron Station
$29k-34k yearly est.20d ago
Building Materials Associate- Millwork
FUNCTION: The Building Materials Associate provides internal sales support and exceptional service to current and potential customers. JOB TITLE: Building Materials Associate$40k-49k yearly est.11d ago
Lube Tech (night shift)
The lube tech is responsible for routine maintenance, minor repairs and lubrication of heavy equipment & machinery. Sunroc is looking for a lube tech for our St. George shop.$28k-35k yearly est.14d ago
POSTING CLOSES: Until Filled *Geneva Rock employees are required to speak with their immediate manager before applying for any open positions. Job DescriptionPOSITION AVAILABLE: Shop Oiler LOCATION: Ogden, UT SHIFT: Must be able to work various shifts, including graveyard shift DUTIES: Under the direction of the shop supervisor or working shop foreman the oiler is primarily responsible to properly lubricate, service, and maintain oil and antifreeze levels for equipment and machinery in an efficient and safe manner.$44k-53k yearly est.33d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Geneva Rock Products, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Geneva Rock Products. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Geneva Rock Products. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Geneva Rock Products. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Geneva Rock Products and its employees or that of Zippia.
Geneva Rock Products may also be known as or be related to Geneva Rock Products, Geneva Rock Products Inc and Geneva Rock Products, Inc.