Project Manager - Water and Wastewater Utilities Design
North Little Rock, AR
Water and Wastewater Utilities - North Little Rock, AR
Halff has a position open for a Water and Wastewater Utilities Project Manager in our North Little Rock location.
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
* 3 year EI or 4+ years PE with experience to support Water/Wastewater Utility projects including pipeline and facility planning and design
* Licensed PE, preferably in Arkansas or can obtain within 6 months
* Pump station, water storage and large diameter pipeline design experience preferred
* Water/Wastewater treatment experience, is a plus
* Desire experience with: Civil 3D and ArcGIS
Halff is a Texas-based, mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For more than sixty-five years, Halff has provided smarter solutions in Texas and throughout the United States offering services in Architecture, Environmental, Geographical Information Services, Land and Site Development, Landscape Architecture and Planning, MEP Engineering, Oil and Gas, Process Management Tools, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Visualization, and Water Resources.
Halff has offices in two Arkansas cities: Little Rock, and North Little Rock, Oklahoma City, OK, Shreveport, LA, seven Florida cities: Chipley, Jacksonville, Miramar Beach, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee, Tampa, and Tavares, and fourteen Texas cities: Austin, Brownsville, Conroe, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Houston, Midland, McAllen, Richardson, San Antonio, and Tyler.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay starting from day one of employment, Traditional and Roth 401(k) pl
$45k-78k yearly est.