Glens Falls, New York, United States, 12804
Glens Falls North, NY
6 month contract to hire eligible for hire $500 sign on bonus.
1st Shift: 5am - 8am 2nd Shift: 11am - 4pm 3rd Shift: 8pm - 12am.
* Note Sunday- no earlier than 9 P.M. (Unless otherwise approved by the Supervisor and Section Manager).
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
Performs any combination of tasks involved in the manufacture and assembly of medical devices.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for following safety policies and procedures.
• Responsible for following all required GMP's and applicable manufacturing procedures.
• Perform a variety of duties to assemble all types and sizes of product, components, and sub-assemblies using a variety of standard and specialty assembly machines or hand operations. May be required to press, bond, solder, flare, strip, clamp, sand, weld, mount/takedown or inspect for appearance, gauging of parts by no-go or go gauges and set fixtures.
• After initial training, shows the ability to consistently meet daily production goals while building a high quality product, part or subassembly to specification.
• Set up, operates, perform minor maintenance and minor troubleshooting on equipment.
• Follow department procedures on material replenishment.
• Assists in training of manufacturing personnel.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance team performance.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate well with others.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, write, interpret, comprehend and consistently follow specifications written in English.
• Able to perform basic math calculations and use measuring devices and tools.
• Meets or exceeds dexterity requirements.
• Ability to successfully demonstrate visual accuracy through compa