RN / LPN $15,000 RN / $12,000 LPN Sign On Bonus
Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse Job in Kingman, AZ
Pay Range: $52,000 - $100,000
New grads welcome!
Pay Type: Weekly
Paid time off
Angels of Care is a nurse-owned and -operated agency that was founded in 2000 by Bonnie West, RN. Angels of Care is now one of the leading pediatric home health agencies providing high quality pediatric home care across the United States.
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work full-time and part-time shifts.
Why Angels of Care: We LOVE our employees! We advocate for our field staff, go above and beyond for you and we keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for the clients we serve!
What Angels of Care Offers:
* Competitive Weekly pay
* Flexible/dependable scheduling (8/10/12/16 hour shifts available)
* 1:1 patient care ratio
* 24/7 Clinical Support
* Paid/unlimited exceptional SIM lab and live client training
* Ongoing clinical education and professional growth opportunities
* Annual Car Giveaway
We provide children and young adults in need with high-quality home health care in a loving, caring and professional manner.
We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, Outreach, and Speed! #HALOS
Our clients are the heart of everything we do. Every decision made at Angels of Care is made with the client's best interest in mind. We go above and beyond to ensure appropriate services are provided. We will act with speed to ensure our employees, clients and families are taken care of with the upmost priority. We understand that every minute counts and that these families rely on us to act quickly and be responsive to the needs of their children.
Are You the Right Candidate? Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
* Active RN or LPN/LVN license (New Grads Welcome, training provided!)
* Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and/or adolescents primarily in their home according to the active plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate personnel.
* Conduct on-going patient care and assessments.
* Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and therapies.
* Coordination of care
* Educate family members on patient clinical care to enhance positive outcomes
* Preventative initiatives to protect quality of care for patient
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.