Goodwin House Inc. is a 2021 Top Workplace in the D.C. region, according to The Washington Post! Join our work family that represent nearly 70 countries and make connections that last a lifetime!
What Makes Us Awesome!
At Goodwin House, we feel deeply connected to our work. We create meaningful relationships and have opportunities to grow our skills. We come from all around the world yet share the following qualities (that we hope you share, too!):
* Compassion that is rooted in a love of people
* Ambition to make a difference in the lives of others
* Desire to be a part of a mission-driven team
About the Position
The IT Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time, and scope.
* Project plan with critical paths, communication plan, allocating tasks, setting milestones, and measuring project performance. Coordinates and collaborates with team to meet all project deliverables.
* Provides input into master plan to meet project requirements.
* Analyzes new and complex project related problems and, involving applicable parties, creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
* Collaborating with applicable parties, prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
* Oversees all aspects of projects.
* Drives the use of data in decision making, leverage the use of PowerBI, MatrixCare, and other enterprise software, and promote best practices in the use of technology and business analytics.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or a related business field. May substitute a combination of related education, IT experience, and IT project management experience.
* Three years project management experience.
* Project Management Professional certification required within 12 months in this position.
A sampling of our many benefits:
At Goodwin House, our employees have a great benefits package!
* Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Financial assistance with U.S. Citizenship application
* Tuition Assistance
* Paid Time Off
* 401(k) Plan
* Fitness Center
* Free Meals
About Goodwin House
Goodwin House Inc. has been uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them since 1967. Based in Northern Virginia, we are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, committed to exceptional service and personalized care. Our family of services includes two senior living communities, an innovative continuing care at home program, health care services, hospice, home health services, rehabilitation therapy and the Goodwin House Foundation.
Goodwin House Inc. provides a supporting and enriching work environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an AARP Employer Pledge Signer.