Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly25d ago
Customer Service Representative - Full Time and Part Time
TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family. Customer Service Representative - Full Time and Part TimeBringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. This position requires that you reside within 50 miles of Morgantown, WV. As a Customer Service Representative working in Morgantown, WV, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experience TTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.$17 hourly8d ago
CDL-A Driver - Dedicated, No-Touch Freight! Must be 21 or older
U.S. Xpress is now offering a Walmart Dedicated opportunity with an$1.5k weekly25d ago
RN Surgical Care $5,000 Sign on Bonus - 1 on 1 Training
Certifications/Licensures Must possess licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in WV.$54k-93k yearly est.15d ago
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. Job DescriptionREM West Virginia, a member of the Sevita family provides services for services to youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges.$26k-30k yearly est.16d ago
Granville, WV 26501 Your local Granville, WV Sam s Club is Now Hiring! BACKROOM/STOCKROOM/RECEIVING FT Merchandising & Stocking Associates$16 hourly22d ago
President of the Mobile Guarding Division
President of the Mobile Guarding Division At Securitas, we are leading the transformation of the security industry by putting our clients at the heart of our business. Securitas USA is searching for a The Leader in Protective Services, Securitas USA and its 90,000 employees help organizations of all sizes and markets achieve superior security programs and results. The President of the Mobile Guarding Division$175k-200k yearly2d ago
CNA - Full-time - Varied Shifts
Required Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification with the State Board of Nursing, or state certified CNA within four months of date into the position by being enrolled in a training program or in the process of obtaining certification through Endorsement. As one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the United States, the Good Samaritan Society and Sanford Health invite you to join one of our 200 senior care locations. Address: 216 Samaritan Cir, Belington, WV 26250, USA Benefits The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Facility: GSS WV Belington Barbour Co Location: Belington, WV$14 hourly13d ago
KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Gives KFC restaurant employees a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life-changing wish. KFC Foundation is an independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance, and personal finance programs. Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC At KFC, we feed the world. Working as a Team Member or Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their dreams of going to college. MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000 emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial know-how. Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing program. Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster. As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate in the KFC Foundation programs.$26k-32k yearly est.25d ago
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionThe Hemodialysis RN is responsible for:$58k-107k yearly est.12d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly25d ago
Consumer Loan Sales Specialist
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers - listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast, and affordable financing for life's expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career. A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans.$36k-67k yearly est.30d ago
Medical Assistant/LPN $7,200 Sign on bonus - 1 on 1 Training
JOB SUMMARY To assess, plan and provide nursing care at an L.P.N. level with a minimum of assistance under the direction of the physicians.# Works with team consisting of physicians, family nurse practitioners, physician assistants, receptionists, clinical assistants and other LPN#s and RN, Reports to Director of Physician Clinics.# Physician directs clinical matters POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS Education Graduate of an accredited school of nursing Maintains current CPR card Licensure and Certifications Current unrestricted license as a Licensed Professional Nurse by the WV Board of Examiners Experience Preferred but not required
$21k-26k yearly est.6d ago
Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Shift Supervisor position at Wendy's: If you're interested in a position that rewards you for your contributions, then Wendy's is right for you. As a Shift Supervisor at Wendy's, you'll enjoy: If business - on a big scale - is what motivates you, Wendy's is the place to be. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.$18k-22k yearly est.23d ago
Direct Support Professional
WE have extended our support to Fairmont WV Bridgeport WV and Clarksburg WV Job DescriptionREM West Virginia, a member of the Sevita family provides services for services to youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita. If you re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.$26k-32k yearly est.1d ago
Territory Manager (Food Svc Exp) - Morgantown, WV
As a Territory Manager, you help developing and established customers leverage our various services, optimize their product usage and maximize their profits. At US Foods we help our customers make it with products and services that shape the communities where we live and work. USF has a comprehensive training program for the Territory Manager position. At US Foods, we work to exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At US Foods , we are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.$44k-62k yearly est.9d ago
Hair Stylist - Eastpointe Plaza
The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips brand experience (don't worry, training is provided) Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a Great Clips salon team. Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the world's largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS!$26k-35k yearly est.5d ago
Construction Supervisor Morgantown WV
Were proud that Breezeline is unlike any other employer in the industry. Career evolution: At Breezeline, you get more than just a job. The Construction Supervisor is responsible for everything that happens and fails to happen Headquartered in Quincy, MA, Breezeline is a wholly-owned build, renewals and specialty projects assigned throughout Morgantown WV. At Breezeline, you will get the opportunity to manage, influence, play, create, fix, and re-shape the As the 8th largest Internet provider in the United States, Breezeline provides Internet, TV, As one of the countrys fast-growing Internet service providers, Breezeline offers our colleagues Breezeline is a dynamic, innovative company providing the very best Internet, TV, and Voice than just a great job they want an extraordinary life and at Breezeline, we want to make$53k-83k yearly est.2d ago
Our Oil & Gas client company in Fairmont, WV is looking to hire a Field Engineer. The Field Engineer will be working at this client’s site as well as works at and remotely throughout the USA on a variety of natural gas odorant related projects such as: installation and/or removal of odorant tanks, supply lines, and odorizers; completing preventative maintenance of odorization equipment; pipeline pickling, odorant spill remediation, odorant delivery and transfer, and temporary odorization, while following all applicable regulations (DOT, OSHA, etc.).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Service natural gas and propane industry in the field of odorization.
· Progress at an accelerated rate to master the skills required to run jobs and projects, train other employes, and fill in for Operations Manager when they are out of the office.
· Travel 50%, either driving or flying, all over the US for projects, training, and jobs.
· Develop Procedures of Work (POW) for upcoming jobs and discuss these POWs with technicians.
· Eventually design, quote, develop POWs, travel to site, set up equipment, report on progress, build daily and weekly update documentation for technicians and customer, and invoice monthly.
· Decommission aged odorant equipment and prepare for shipment.
· Install new odorant equipment, small diameter pipe, and tubing (involves pipefitting, installation of Swagelok compression fittings...)
· Troubleshoot and complete preventative maintenance of natural gas odorizers.
· Set up and monitor equipment for natural gas pipeline pickling.
· Perform safe and odor-free transfer of odorants between tanks.
· Remediate odorant spills.
· Drive box trucks, pickup trucks w/ trailers and flatbed / stake bed truck
· Comply with State/Federal Regulations and Safety Standards at all times while performing duties.
· Complete timely and accurate documentation: work orders, DOT logs, expense reports, etc.
· Understand and comply with all DOT regulations.
· Exercise sound judgment in proper resolution of a problem and seek direction from team and/or supervisor when necessary.
· Know and adhere to standards of quality and customer service.
· Handle flammable liquids and gases.
· Fill out non-conformance, near-miss and accident reports.
· Perform daily job safety analysis.
· Clean truck and equipment and replenish inventory upon project completion to make ready for next project.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· 2-year engineering degree is required, 4-year engineering degree is a plus.
· Strong mechanical skills with formal technical training:
· Ability to interpret diagrams and schematics involving tanks, lines, pumps, and valves.
· Understanding of pumping principles
· Understanding of fluid pressure and flow
· Use of hand tools
· Electrical problem-solving skills to understand, operate and calibrate electronic sensors.
· Flexible for travel throughout the USA – Travel up to 50% and sometimes with short notice
· Physically fit (physical work, outdoor work, long days, lifting)
· Ability to quickly assess problems and process workable solutions.
· Ability to follow and eventually develop complex written procedures involving crew responsibilities, equipment and subcontractors required, timing, and estimated number of hours to complete.
· Strong computer skills including excel, powerpoint, and word. Experience is auto CAD is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively within a diverse group (collaboration, initiative, respect, articulate expression, proactive communication)
· Resourceful and motivated self-starter who can work independently and meet deadlines.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills for interaction with coworkers and clients.
· Ability to prepare clear and accurate documentation.
· Effective dealing with scheduling problems and/or changes.
· Strong Work ethic.
· Computer, tablet, and smart phone literate.
· Must maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive rental vehicles.
· Clean driving record.
· Must be 23 years of age (insurance requirement)
$60k-70k yearly3d ago
LPN - $7200 Sign on Bonus M-F Day Shift - 1 on 1 Training
Job Summary Within a patient centered culture, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will assist providers and nursing staff deliver optimal patient care, and work with others to achieve efficient clinical and business operations.$25k-63k yearly est.15d ago