Summer Turn Over Temp - Hiring Students
Student Teacher Job in State College, PA
Get Paid for Summer Position at The Heights - No maintenance experience necessary!
This individual will assist with the general maintenance of apartments turning over during the summer months as well as assisting in the completion of day-to-day maintenance such as helping with the upkeep of the grounds and all other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager
- Render assistance to management on specific maintenance projects
- Complete ground works as directed by Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas to help maintain great curb appeal. Involves outdoor work
- Compliance with all company, federal, state, and local safety guidelines
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner will all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical and consistent manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Position may require heavy lifting, prolonged standing and use of ladders.
40 hours per week with some mandatory overtime (at time and a half). Drug test and background screening required of all successful applicants. Position to be terminated late August.
McKinney Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in more info? Please email us!