Diesel Mechanic / Technician - Burnsville, MN
Nuss Truck Group
Diesel Mechanic / Technician
Burnsville, MN, USA Req #156
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Earn top tier wages, match your vacation and enjoy the security of a premium benefits package and generous hiring bonus with Nuss Truck & Equipment the 2017 American Truck Dealer of the year. Nuss is one of the largest providers of both OTR and vocational trucks combined with world class Volvo Construction Equipment including paving products and service in the Midwest. Our award-winning sales and service teams support all segments of the transportation and construction industry. We have expanded to eight strategic dealership locations in Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Roseville, Burnsville, Duluth and East Bethel Minnesota, and Eau Claire Wisconsin. Many Nuss staff members have over 25 years of experience providing highest level customer care and experience.
As a Diesel Truck Technician / Mechanic, you will perform all types of repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty trucks and equipment.
* Daily hands on support and training by our Team of expert master technicians, clean state of the art shop facilities, tools, and technology
* Shop management and supervision are highly experienced master level technicians
* Safe work environment including tools, equipment, and safety training for all employees
* Continuous Mack and Volvo factory product training and development
* Industry leading wages, benefits, and hiring bonus!
* Relocation assistance for qualified individuals!
Please visit our web site at: www.nussgrp.com/careers
or text to 651-478-2549 for more information.
* Repair, overhaul, and perform routine maintenance on diesel Trucks and Equipment according to factory specifications
* Inspect and repair engines, drivetrain, hydraulic, fuel, air, electrical, HVAC, brakes and suspension (actual job as
$44k-63k yearly est.