Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital 3. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan required. The Detroit Medical Center (DMC) Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of the Patient Care Services Team, and is responsible for the satisfactory completion of nursing care by the nursing team. The role of the Registered Nurse at the DMC encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration, teaching and supervision.$60k-98k yearly est.23d ago
CDL-A Company Driver - 2yrs EXP Required - Dedicated - Dry Van - $85k per year - Logos Logistics
Now Hiring Local CDL-A Company Truck Drivers!$80k-85k yearly5d ago
Retail Sales Associate
As a full time Verizon Retail Sales Associate, you'll have the opportunity to control your career in one of our retail stores. Support other Verizon stores within close proximity (based on business needs). Our comprehensive benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger.$43k-56k yearly4d ago
Baylor Scott & White has been certified as a Great Place To Work , and is the largest not for-profit health care system in Texas. The Registered Respiratory Therapist will partner as part of a collaborative team in a thriving culture of learning and advancement, leveraging various scientific principles, therapies, and techniques to optimize patient care and outcomes. professionals! Our diverse culture of learning and growth has opportunities for new graduates and experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist across Central and North Texas. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT): Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board Respiratory Care. Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas, Texas Baylor Regional Medical Center - Grapevine, Texas$25k-60k yearly est.23d ago
As a Resident Caregiver, you are a member of the Wellness Team, led by the Wellness Director. The Resident Caregiver assist residents in all aspects of their daily life as indicated in the resident service plan, including: personal care, food service, housekeeping, laundry, behavior management, socialization, activities, orientation and information needs. ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.$42k-55k yearly est.10d ago
RDH (Registered Dental Hygienist)- Make your Own Schedule and Choose Your Pay
By joining TempMee you ll have access to opportunities for temporary shifts so you can work on your days off or full time permanent work. With TempMee you can lead a happier, healthier life where you can balance your work schedule, choose your preferred rates, and get paid within days of completing your work. AboutTempMee TempMee is the #1 app for dental staffing.$30k-56k yearly est.24d ago
RN ICU Nights FT Sign on Bonus available
Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital 3. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan required. The Detroit Medical Center (DMC) Registered Nurse (RN) is a member of the Patient Care Services Team, and is responsible for the satisfactory completion of nursing care by the nursing team. The role of the Registered Nurse at the DMC encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration, teaching and supervision.$77k-139k yearly est.29d ago
Outside Sales Representative
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products, and customarily and regularly interact with prospects and customers in person at the customer's site of business or other off-site locations.$60k-89k yearly est.6d ago
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Memory Care
5350 - Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, Michigan Heartland, ManorCare, and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that resident s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. Location 5350 - Arden Courts of Bingham Farms, Michigan$42k-52k yearly est.32d ago
Medical Technologist - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
In total, Beaumont has eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites that provide diverse practice settings located in communities throughout southeastern Michigan and the greater Detroit metropolitan area. This is a full time afternoon position in the Lab at the Grosse Pointe campus Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.$50k-60k yearly est.9d ago
Delivery Drivers Keep Aaron's Moving With Aaron's, being a Delivery Driver can be the first step on a great career journey. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron's is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes: We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service.$32.7k yearly11d ago
Speech Therapist-Clinical Fellow - $10,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available - Burton, MI
Offering $10K Bonus
Genesee and Burton facilities
is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation, respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation. We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to recovery for everyone nd helping patients get their power back. It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living better.
: The Speech Language Pathologist organizes and provides speech-language services for the agency to facilitate rehabilitation. They direct patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders or deficits. They direct activities to promote and maintain health, within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession.
1. SLP-CF must complete a minimum of 36 weeks (for full time employment) Clinical Fellowship while being supervised and mentored by a licensed, ASHA certified SLP.
2. SLP-CF must complete all requirements for provisional licensure, if applicable to the state, and practice in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards for the duration of the provisional license and Clinical Fellowship. If no provisional licensure in the state, must meet the supervision requirements set forth by CMS for patients with Medicare for the duration of the Clinical Fellowship.
3. Communicates status of Clinical Fellowship and licensure to direct supervisor and Director of Rehab in a timely manner. This includes status of necessary requirements, completion of required documentation for Clinical Fellowship, and completion of licensure documentation and application as well as receipt of CCC and permanent license.
4. SLP-CF will not be eligible to provide supervision to students during the Clinical Fellowship.
5. Meets productivity standards for the rehab gym, or as directed by the Director of Rehab/Clinical Operations Area Director.
6. Attends and contributes to patient care, staffing conferences and other related meetings.
7. Makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
8. Consults with other members of the rehabilitation team to select the most appropriate therapeutic regimen consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient.
9. Adapts program and/or plan of care according to the needs of the individual patient.
10. Promotes a safe environment and enforces the elimination of fire and safety hazards.
11. Orders supplies and equipment as necessary.
12. Cleans, maintains, identifies, and reports the need for repair of equipment, as necessary.
13. Puts Patient Service first, ensuring that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual's needs and rights.
14. Screens, examines and evaluates patients, including history, systems review, and application of appropriate tests and measures, synthesis information and interprets examination findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and the time required to achieve it, identify precautions/contraindications and design and plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the patient and caregivers, implements the speech language pathology treatment plan, and completes all related documentation and record keeping regarding these services. Services include but are not limited to application of therapeutic techniques in areas such as:
*oral motor skills
15. Coordinates the acquisition of adaptive communication devices and instructs patients in their use.
16. Facilitates identification of hearing deficits and appropriately refers for assessment, diagnosis rehabilitation and/or personal amplification.
17. Selects appropriate activities suited to the individual's physical and mental capacity, intelligence level and interest.
18. Instructs patient in the skills and techniques required for participation in therapeutic activities, and evaluates patient progress, attitudes and behavior as related to rehabilitative potential.
19. Performs routine reexamination as needed/required to modify/progress plan of treatment.
20. Performs other related duties as required.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Location: Warren, MI - 48397$56k-74k yearly est.2d ago
Hospice After Hours RN $10,000 Bonus
We're hiring for a Hospice Registered Nurse, After-Hours, to join our dynamic team. This role will work with our clients in Taylor, MI and surrounding areas Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 12 years in a row.$67k-81k yearly est.9d ago
Insurance Sales Agent - Detroit, MI
Kemper s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will begin with an already existing book of business and have the exciting opportunity to grow the business through your work and dedication. At Kemper Life, we are firmly committed to servicing the insurance needs of low to moderate income families. Details Kemper is one of the nation s leading specialized insurers. Kemper Life is searching for Insurance Sales Agents! At Kemper Life, our goal is for employees to build a career, you are beyond just a job!$30k-36k yearly est.4d ago
Radiology Technologist - Diagnostic Radiology
Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension. Ascension Michigan operates 16 hospitals and more than 300 related healthcare facilities that together employ nearly 23,000 compassionate associates. As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Location: Warren, MI$40k-53k yearly est.14d ago
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and recommend new items for stock Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested. We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling Company products, and customarily and regularly interact with prospects and customers in person at the customer's site of business or other off-site locations. Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing$34k-58k yearly est.6d ago
Surgical Technologist - On-Demand Pay
BENEFITS Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals. Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.$14k-56k yearly est.9d ago
Paramedic - Emergency Department
Paramedic credentialed from the Michigan Emergency Medical Services obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Ascension Michigan operates 16 hospitals and more than 300 related healthcare facilities that together employ nearly 23,000 compassionate associates. Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension. As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Location: Warren, MI$39k-54k yearly est.10d ago
MT / MLT / Medical Technologist II - Monroe Regional Hospital - Full Time - Afternoons
A national leader in treatment of heart attack, congestive heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care, controlling infections and organ donation. ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in southern Michigan and Ohio. OR Transcripts showing 60 semester hours from an accredited institution with transcripts indicating 24 semester hours of medical laboratory technology courses or 24 semester hours of science courses that include 6 semester hours in chemistry, 6 semester hours of biology, and 12 semester hours of chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology in any combination Education : Associate degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution$49k-60k yearly est.4d ago
Critical Care Advanced Provider
Details Ascension Macomb Hospital-Warren Campus Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension. Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren is a destination for specialty care - including advanced heart care, stroke and cancer care, advanced orthopedics and neurosciences, women's health, behavioral health and senior specialty care. As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren campus Warren, MI 48093$21k-30k yearly est.35d ago