What Does A Group Manager Do At PPG Industries
* Manage the operational activities of the stores in the * Alabama market.* Achieve sales plan and maintaining expenses set within budgetary guidelines. * Recruit, develop and motivate store staff in a highly effective manner (employees ranging from store managers to part-time retail sales associates). * Ensure proper development of store personnel by identifying training opportunities and by providing a positive coaching model. * Maintain appropriate pricing levels according to established procedures. * Be focused on customer service by ensuring that high service standards are maintained and customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved. * Conduct routine store assessments to ensure compliance with company standards and loss prevention guidelines. * Ensure that the appearance of the stores' exterior and interior, including merchandizing displays, are maintained to required standards
What Does A Group Manager Do At Caterpillar, Inc.
* Monitor and improve safety on the shop floor; eliminate any unsafe operations/behaviors and ensure a safe and clean production environment within the Machine Shop.* Ensure processes are followed to meet quality standards.* Monitors quality metrics and provides direction when necessary.* Coordinate the effective operation of assigned areas of manufacturing to meet established schedules and production requirements while maintaining cost.* Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines and manpower to achieve manufacturing cost, quality and inventory management target during shift.* Ensure proper direction and supervision of activities on assigned shift to maintain effective utilization of personnel and machinery.* Ability to quickly diagnose complex problems and reprioritize facility resources in a dynamic environment is essential.* Initiate and conduct process improvement dialogs with Section Managers, Team Leads and Team Members.* Drive root cause analysis and utilize ICA’s and PCA’s resolution on all forms of loss, i.e., safety, quality, production.* Implement and support various corporate initiatives such as ZIP, BIQ, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, Internal Certification, etc.* Promote development of people through continued education, employee involvement, increased responsibility and ergonomics.* Train new supervisors on best practices for leading in a manufacturing environment.* Sets goals and assist team in meeting quality goals/standards.* This position will be directly responsible for third shift machine shop operations and will have dotted line responsibility for other operations on shift (Distribution, Maintenance, etc).* Coordination of material, equipment, manpower and quality on third shift rests with this position as well as meeting customer schedule requirements.* Work direction, problem solving and coordination with support departments across all shifts is a major responsibility.* Qualifications
What Does A Group Manager Do At Microsoft Corporation
* Manage a team of full-time employees and contractor relationships to deliver success and evolve our reporting and analytics portfolio.* Create and foster an environment where people can do their best work, providing clarity internally and externally to the team on what the priorities are.* Actively partner with stakeholders to shape our technology roadmap, driving innovation across our experiences.* Understand emerging data and analytics trends and technologies, conduct research on how to best implement them.* Analyzing and solving complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and working with our team to plan and communicate delivery commitments* Thought leadership, creation, and execution of new platform capabilities* Qualifications
What Does A Group Manager Do At Intuit
* Partner and work boundryless with PM,PD and XD organization to help define the requirements and product capabilities * Help build new experiences for help and ensure users get personalized answers quickly, and enable best path to assisted customer care* Experiment on new ways and scale our self-serve experiences to customers* In partnership with the Analytics team, analyze relevant metrics and gather insights that will help enhance the overall experience* Manage customer messaging within IVRs, web sites, and tool during incidents* Lead the E2E experiences for routing for all channels and devices* Thoughtful interaction and speech/text designs with the end-user always in mind* Deliver quality interaction, speech/text specifications, design consultation and recommendations* Familiarity with speech technologies and understanding of natural language processing (NLP)* Familiarity with usability testing concepts and metrics.* Expertise performing usability tests and analyzing performance of the VUI and CUI interface in the field and recommend specific changes to improve user satisfaction and transaction completion* Maintain the highest level of customer service delivery standards, and work to maintain positive customer relationships* Help scale our existing chatbot capabilities and self servicing functionality* Partner with 3rd party platforms (Facebook, Microsoft, Slack) and define the strategic relationships, deciding when to incorporate new platform features into the product* Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Business Development, and other teams to make innovative ideas become product realities* Qualifications* years of experience in online user to user support, social media or* marketing communications for consumer-focused communications* Digital* Marketing, Social Media, Community, Customer Support Strategy &* Execution* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies * Familiarity* with processes for collecting user feedback and translating into* actionable insights* Excellent* project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently* across multiple concurrent initiatives in a fast paced environment with* evolving priorities* Excellent* problem-solving skills, business judgment, strategic and analytical* capabilities* Strong* judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations* Passion* for delivering great outcomes through an awesome customer experience* The* ability to create a clear, concise presentation of findings, and* effectively present to any level of the organization* Superior* communication and presentation skills, including the ability to* communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to drive fast* decisions* Proven* ability to partner effectively across functions with the ability to gain* shared vision on challenging decisions and priority trade-offs* BA/BS* degree or equivalent practical experience
What Does A Group Manager Do At Acumen Solutions, Inc.
* planning, scheduling, and facilitating kick-off meetings; identifying win themes / differentiators; understanding client issues; interviewing technical and program management staff to extract critical information necessary to develop technical and managerial solutions; leading storyboarding sessions; scheduling and participating in key review meetings/document color reviews (e.g.* Pink Team, Red Team, etc.); reviewing and editing submission documents for accuracy, grammar, and writing style; overseeing document production including graphics coordination; and proposal delivery* Develop and manage RFP/RFI intake processes, including compliance matrix preparation, and proposal resource allocation.* Delegate tasks required to complete a proposal, while overseeing the writing, editing, illustration and all other production efforts associated with the proposal.* Develop targeted interview questions for technical and program management staff that accelerate technical and managerial solution development.* Ensure proposal center processes are followed, standard style guides are used, and documents are submitted in accordance with established guidelines.* Coach team members on best practices and persuasive writing techniques.* Coordinate and review / edit technical and pricing proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery