ERP Solution Specialist II (SAP FICO)
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Remote or Savannah, GA
ERP Solution Specialist II (SAP FICO) in GAC Savannah
Multiple flexible hybrid work schedules available:
* Three days in the office and two days work from home
* A rotation of one week in the office and one week working from home
Roles and Responsibilities:
* SAP FICO analyst will be responsible for designing, building, deploying & maintaining the FICO solution and should lead the analysis and design in the SAP FI/CO area and will be part of core ERP Technology team.
* Your Responsibilities:
* Configuration of G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting, Banking, Profitability analysis, Product Costing, Product Costing COPA and Internal Order Management.
* Conducting workshops with business team
* Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP Finance functionality
* Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
* Create Functional Specifications, perform unit testing, integration testing and work with Technical team in building the Solution
* S/4 HANA Finance and Simply Finance/Central Finance
* Conversions from ECC to S/4
* FI module components including New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), Taxes and Treasury.
* CO module components including Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Product Costing, Project Costing, Profitability Analysis (Account based COPA and Costing based COPA) and Profit Centers
* Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Project System (PS), Production Planning (PP), Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
* Good understanding on FI tables and fields
* Able to write Design documents independently
* Knowledge in Fiori Apps, Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Launchpad Designer configuration & feature, Fiori application types, CDS views and enhancements
* Knowledge of BPC and Blackline preferred
* Experience in ABAP and debugging is an advantage
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 10 years of experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines which includes five (5) years specific ERP development/deployment experience. Specific and in-depth expertise in one or more complex enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, PLM). Masters degree may be used to offset one (1) year of experience; PhD may offset two (2) years of experience.
This is functional and technical role within the Gulfstream Business Technology organization for the ERP team. Responsible for new projects and sustaining activities across all business units. A significant focus is on ensuring the integrity of the global template and identifying, scoping and delivering on continuous improvement opportunities. This role works with the business to identify solutions, create business cases, develop functional requirements, and perform application configuration or works with the development team to deliver new and enhanced business capabilities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Engages stakeholders and technology users in identifying, analyzing, and documenting business requirements. 2. Creates plans according to schedules and assignments, and acts independently to carry them out. 3. Takes moderate to complex business requirements and models them in ERP applications. Learns and applies expertise on details concerning technical requirements. 4. Delegates tasks and/or responsibilities to team members for action according to their level of experience and assigned accountability. 5. Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (SDLC). 6. Ensures applications processes are followed consistently and are in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards, etc. 7. Experience in conducting testing including design and execution of test cases. 8. Performs work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading ERP applications and processes. Responsible for tasks related to the development and deployment of systems, methodologies, standards and processes that result in the ability to create and manage the ERP solution. 9. Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure development work is completed to specifications.
Additional Functions: 1. Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings concerning specific projects or other activities. 2. Excellent presentation design and delivery skills. 3. Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams and meetings. Perform other duties as assigned.
A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
Requisition Number: 180618
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 11/30/2021
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
Nearest Major Market: Savannah
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Information Systems, Finance, Technology, Engineering