Inside Sales Representative II Inside Sales
Alaska, USA ● Homer AK Lumber - 3978 Lake St (99603), 3978 Lake St, Homer, Alaska, United States of America ● Homer, AK, USAReq #22550
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Under general supervision, provides sales and customer service support to both retail and contractor customers utilizing knowledge of sales techniques and company product/service knowledge.
* Provides customer support to walk-in retail or contractor customers and responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries from customers. Assists customers with issues such as product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges.
* Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and services. May recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications.
* Generates sales quotations requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
* Actively engages in selling company products and services. Provides material take offs, estimates and pricing of large packages (e. g., decks, garages, millwork, kitchen, bath, doors, etc.).
* Enters orders into computer system.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one (1) year sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended onl
$26k-44k yearly est.