SuccessFactors Lead (Remote)
Remote or Houston, TX
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Work You'll Do
The SAP SuccessFactors Lead works remotely to manage the global SuccessFactors landscape by assisting in the configuration, integration, maintenance, operations and ongoing administration of our SAP SuccessFactors platform. Leading a global team of employees and contractors, you will use a mix of management skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively leverage technology to achieve business results.
Participate in research and efforts to foster continuous innovation within our platform to help us realize the value of our SuccessFactors environment and support our transformation journey to the cloud. Share your knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors as you lead your team through operations sustainment and solutioning design to formulate the best plan to drive business goals forward. Oversee system administration procedures and governance processes that adhere to organizational policies and guidelines.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with numerous teams and stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure continued improvement with effective use of SAP SuccessFactors.
* Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solve operational and business problems.
* Lead a global team and partner with HR to support and develop the SAP SuccessFactors platform including various initiatives to optimize and improve supported processes.
* Govern ongoing system maintenance, foundational objects and integrations with Dell Boomi and SAP CPI.
* Partner with IT teams as well as 3rd party vendors as needed for system maintenance, development and governance.
* Act as central point of contact in trouble-shooting, resolving, and escalating system issues.
* Lead system design, perform system demonstrations, facilitate workshops, gather and assess requirements for system changes.
* Perform quality assurance checks on system configuration and workflows.
* Perform regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the system.
* Lead requirements gathering & gap analysis between business requirements and SuccessFactors solutions.
* Maintain configuration workbooks and other appropriate documentation and oversee development for custom requirements.
* Develop and guide your team to support career growth and high performance.
* Support the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities that support organizational strategic priorities.
* Demonstrated hands on experience working in the SAP SuccessFactors environment that includes system configuration, development, and integration to third parties.
* Active SAP SuccessFactors Certifications in Learning Central and Recruiting modules or willingness to obtain such certification.
* Hands-on experience with SuccessFactors MDF, foundation objects, associations, business rules and workflows.
* Minimum 1 year leading a global operational or project team in disparate locations responsible for the SAP SuccessFactors platform.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong understanding of HR processes and preferred experience with HR process improvement.
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
* Expertise in SAP SuccessFactors related business processes including integration with related vendors and systems.
* Experience managing multiple work streams including projects.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to lead, plan and monitor team activities.
* Attention to detail, gathering requirements, listening to customers, documenting issues, and problem-solving.
* Capable of generating and introducing new ideas, concepts, or strategies .
* A desire to learn and understand new or unfamiliar technologies, tools, and concepts.
* Experience working with agile methodologies and tools.
* Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of software development experience years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including SuccessFactors Senior and SuccessFactors Lead roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 95411
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Information Technology
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.