The cook prepares, seasons and cooks food for hospital patients, staff and visitors and also act as a lead in the department.$28k-33k yearly est.5d ago
Restaurant Assistant Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION: As an Assistant Manager, you will achieve sales growth and maintain company standards of excellence for your assigned shift by managing the flow of food service activity, assigning tasks, overseeing cash control and focusing on providing the highest quality food with the best hospitality service possible. You will also play a key role in training your Team Members under the direction of the General Manager, providing support to the General Manager, assist in running overall operations, while developing and retaining Team Members.
· Supervising Team Members and Shift Leaders and maintaining the highest standards in quality, service and cleanliness with a constant focus on profitability.
· Coordinating staff training with team trainers.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow Team Members.
· Handling HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups.
· Conducting team meetings as needed to discuss operations, procedures and promotions.
· Conducting weekly inventories.
· Controlling payroll to meet company labor costs standards.
· Controlling inventory to meet company GAP standards.
· Supporting management team and General Manager in their operation decisions.
· Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Maintain building and equipment via proper operating, cleaning and preventative maintenance procedures.
· Assuming responsibility for cash for all shifts, including bank deposits and ensuring that all cash procedures are properly followed.
· Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are observed and enforced.
· Ensure personal appearance always meets company standard and display professionalism.
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Performing other tasks as directed by management.
· Stand for long periods of time.
· Work around high temperatures.
· Work around others in close quarters.
· Able to lift 50-75 pounds comfortably.
· Work with various cleaning products.
· Valid driver's license.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old emancipated minor with documentation.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and closing shifts.
· Must have reliable transportation and method of communication with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
· Customer driven focus.
· Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while delegating tasks appropriately.
· Strong conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
· Ability to work with others as a team.
· Ability to meet performance standards.
· Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
· Competitive Pay
· Opportunity for advancement
· Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision Insurance and more!
· Team Members discount programs, with financing options
· Free Meal per Shift and 50% discount for Immediate Family Members
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
Capstone Restaurant Group - A place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!
People are what drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people achieving new heights!
Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling to our guests. It's warm, it's friendly, it's a sincere appreciation that the Guest has chosen our restaurant!
Integrity is critical for all of our Team Members. We must be honest, we must be sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing the right thing!
We are always searching for talented Team Members, at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are excited to provide our Guests great hospitality, acting with integrity… every visit, every experience!
When you join the Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk to you!
To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group, go to www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the job.
Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl's Jr. Restaurants or Hardee's Restaurants. Further I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants, Hardee's Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
INDMANAGE$43k-60k yearly est.60d+ ago
Diesel Technician Apprentice
Diesel Technician Apprentice - Truck Care 9191 State Route 140 Hamel, IL, 62046 The Love's Truck Care and Speedco Diesel Technician Apprentice program is a company paid training program designed to provide apprentices with classroom, on-the-job training (OJT) and computer-based training opportunities while working towards certification as a Love's/Speedco diesel technician. From the founding of Love's, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. At Love's, our values go beyond our name.$35k-40k yearly est.1d ago
The caf associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam's Club. * *Be a Techie*: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, ordering merchandise, receiving club pick up orders, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.$15 hourly60d+ ago
Customer Service/Sales associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure it is clean, shop-able, and safe. The Customer Service/Sales position types may include Department Sales, Lead Generator, Pro Account Sales, Sales Specialist, Special Services, and Customer Order Specialist. Customer Service/Sales 1209347386 Peoria, Illinois, US, 61606 Position Purpose: Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager on Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.$28k-35k yearly est.60d+ ago
Line Cook - Flexible Hours
They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975.$26k-33k yearly est.19d ago
Service Advisor - Speedco
All offers of employment may be conditioned on receipt of a background check report and/or drug screen that is acceptable to Love's. 2180 Liebler Rd Troy, IL, 62294$45k-50k yearly est.10d ago
The Freight/Receiving positions may include Freight Team Associate, Freight Team Lead, Receiving Associate and Receiving Support. They load and unload trucks, move material from the receiving area throughout the store, may operate forklifts and may perform critical functions for maintaining proper on-hands and pricing for our customers. Overnight Stocker 1207690111 O'Fallon, Illinois, US, 62269 Position Purpose: Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.$27k-33k yearly est.60d+ ago
Line Cook - Team Member
They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili's. Chili's was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975.$22k-31k yearly est.19d ago
Speedco Lube & Tire Technician
As a Lube & Tire Technician, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. 1201 Denham Dr Pontoon Beach, IL, 62040$26k-30k yearly est.3d ago
Facilities Maintenance Technician
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. The Facilities Maintenance Technician's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. Description: McDonald's Works for Me. By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description.$15 hourly43d ago
Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. + Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility). Qualifications + Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).$1.1k-1.4k weekly2d ago
A sushi chef's responsibility is to quickly roll maki using precision and a knowledge of the menu. Our Edwardsville location was established in 2009 and has been thriving ever since!$41k-54k yearly est.13d ago
Bakery Clerk - Bethalto
You could expect the position of a bakery clerk to include the following:$31k-34k yearly est.7d ago
The minimum qualifications for a Store Manager are: Heartland BU - Region 03 - Market 07: 629 W Schwarz St, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025$39k-51k yearly est.31d ago
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast pace customer service to our customers!18d ago
Bakery Manager Trainee
Working with the Bakery Manager, you will help create an exceptional customer experience and support a successful, sustainable department, taking ownership and making decisions that will have a genuine impact on store success and customer satisfaction. * Growth opportunities not only include Bakery Manager, but also store management roles. * Assisting the Bakery Manager in running a smooth and efficient operation$41k-47k yearly est.45d ago
Salad and Sandwich Maker- Day Shift Available!
* Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career--whatever your goals may be. Job DescriptionSalad and Sandwich Maker PANERA CAFE ASSOCIATE: SALAD & SANDWICH MAKER Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. With dozens of menu items--and endless possible combinations--Panera's kitchen is no fast-food assembly line. Panera Perks: * Competitive pay * Eligible for a quarterly increase based on performance * Free Meals on shifts * Career Growth Opportunities * Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members * Medical, dental, vision, life insurance vacation & 401(k) with match available Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? As a Salad & Sandwich Maker at Panera, your job includes among other tasks to: * Assemble a wide range of menu items.$27k-35k yearly est.25d ago
When you work at Arby's, it is more than just a job, it will be a place that prioritizes your growth and development while having a ton of fun. In a world full of quick service options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better, not only for our customers but also for our employees. As a Team Member, your personality and commitment are needed to create an amazing experience for each customer every day.$23k-30k yearly est.3d ago
As a delivery driver and a frontline employee, you are crucial to our achieving this goal. Code of Ethics BPSLBCP, Inc. will conduct business honestly and ethically wherever operations are maintained.$32k-50k yearly est.33d ago