CDL-A Driver - Dedicated, No-Touch Freight! Must be 21 or older
U.S. Xpress is now offering a Walmart Dedicated opportunity with an$1.5k weekly28d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
U.S. Xpress is offering a dedicated opportunity:$83k-98k yearly16d ago
General - Surgical Tech (Travel) - $2120 weekly
Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply. Register for a chance to win $50,000 from Nomad Health Choose Your Own Adventure Sweepstakes Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced surgical technologist for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity.$50k yearly7d ago
With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve-all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app. At IntelyCare, we're empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing facilities. You're a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay. IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more) An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state certification.$23k-31k yearly est.17d ago
Registered Nurse (RN)
Gale Healthcare is a healthcare technology company that is focused on solving this national shortage by connecting our growing family of over 35,000 qualified nurses directly to healthcare facilities in need of clinical support via the Gale App - and we pay our nurses DAILY! Gale is recruiting a team of qualified nurses who have a passion for stellar patient care! Gale Healthcare serves over 4,000 facilities in 35 states and we pay our nurses DAILY. With Gale, you gain access to hundreds of open shifts in your local area with 24/7 customer support, receive benefits as a W2 employee, get paid daily after every shift + gain the opportunity to make a real difference in thousands of people's lives!$52k-89k yearly est.14d ago
A&P Base Mechanic - Rotor Wing
FULL-TIME Opportunity in North Carolina
$56,056.00 - $84,806.00 + starting pay
is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
Short -Term Disability Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
We are hiring for
A&P Base Mechanics - Rotor Wing
to support the daily maintenance of the helicopters across our region. You will perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Aircraft Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible. This is a base position, relocation within an hour required.
Provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of
Maintain the aircraft
Schedule aircraft maintenance
Manage base inventory
Maintain the base library and company owned ground support equipment
Perform other duties as assigned
maintenance experience preferred
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License required
Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
Valid State issued Driver's License
Additional FAA/FCC ratings preferred
Must be able to successfully complete FAA - DOT drug and alcohol testing program
Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience with
A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months
Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system
IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience preferred
Manufacturer training or equivalent on
Prior civilian HEMS experience preferred
Travel between bases to support aircraft maintenance needs is required
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans:
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. Notice of Nondiscrimination: https://www.globalmedicalresponse.com/docs/site/non-discrimination$56.1k-84.8k yearly2d ago
Production Supervisor - Evening Shift
* Assist with plant process improvement projects* Support and contribute to achievement of facility goals for safety, people, quality, cost-savings* Support the Butterball Mission Statement* Hold pre-shift meetings for team* Attend cross shift meetings* Complete Safety Audits and participate in CST sub-committee* Knowledge of and ability to work with computer programs such as Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills.$34k-41k yearly est.16d ago
Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2 Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully implementing and maintaining Sodexo systems, this may be the opportunity for you! Provides management oversight for Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.$36k-59k yearly est.4d ago
PandoLogic. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:Laurel Hill, NC-28351$43k-67k yearly est.5d ago
Responsibilities: ensure all job duties are performed within Corporate and OSHA safety procedures including Lockout/Tag and the wearing of all personal protective equipment as required. Additional responsibilities include:
Ensure the correct utilization of hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
Read and correctly interpret manufacturer’s equipment manuals, PM sheets and safety policies and complete all required work sheets and machine check list.
Ensure all machines are properly adjusted to operate at established performance standards.
Ensure all calibrations, repairs, diagnostics, adjustments and PM work are accomplished in a timely manner to minimize down time.
Use sound management practices in the training and supervision of associates.
Requirements include at least 3 years of experience working with ammonia refrigeration plus:
Must have managed people.
Individual must have previous experience managing an ammonia refrigeration system as well as knowledge of freon refrigeration and steam boilers.
Must have experience with FDA or USDA
Safety, OSHA, Lockout/Tagout experience$65k-99k yearly est.25d ago
Nurse Supervisor - FT (7P-7A)
Whatmakes Encompass Health careers different-and better: Make the most of your clinical and management skills withnational post-acute care leader Encompass Health. Working at Encompass Health means being partof something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact onpatients' lives each day. Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding.$62k-78k yearly est.2d ago
CMA or RMA [Pinehurst] [All Departments] [FT 40 hrs]
The Clinical staff CMA are multi-skilled health professionals who work interdependently with other healthcare professionals to provide quality healthcare to the patient. They are trained to perform both administrative and clinical skills. The goal of the clinical staff is to optimize outcomes and improve the quality of life for patients through efficient, cost effective care.
Accountable to the Clinical Department Manager
1. Patient Satisfaction/Responding to Patients:
2. Appropriately schedules time off/Limit unscheduled absences
3. Respond to telephone inquiries relating to department services.
4. Return patient calls promptly.
5. Notify Patient of test results in a timely manner per clinic/department policy
6. Provide clean and comfortable environment for patients.
7. Perform all duties in a timely and efficient manner.
8. Schedule follow-up allergy injections as needed
1. Prepare patients for examinations, procedures and give follow up allergy injections
2. Greet and arrive the patient
3. Follow patient verification protocol
4. Provide high level of customer service
5. Accurately obtain and record medical histories verify all allergies, medications, and vital signs per clinic and department protocol
6. Order, collect and prepare laboratory specimens as needed
7. Explain treatment procedures
8. Ensure proper consents have been signed prior to the procedure by both the patient and MD
9. Draw up and/or give injections as ordered by MD
10. Perform vial testing for follow-up allergy patients per department protocol
Assist the physician during examinations and procedures as needed:
1. Provide educational materials and aftercare instructions
2. Supply proper equipment
3. Applies universal precautions and maintain a sterile field as appropriate for procedures
4. Prepare dressings
5. Clean and dress wounds by order of physician
6. Take photographs
7. Remove staples or sutures
8. Prepare and administer medications as directed
9. Order x-rays, cultures
10. Respond to prescription requests/refills
11. Perform other clinical functions as delegated and supervised by the physician
12. Escort patient to the secretary, patient access service associate, or financial counselor
13. Prepare pathology form, cup collection label, log and record per policy
14. Recognize and respond to emergencies per policy
Perform administrative duties as directed:
1. Document patient communications and treatments accurately and appropriately
2. Answer telephones and respond to clinical voice mail messages per policy
3. Obtain prior authorization for medications
4. Manage KPI reports including duplicate medication and medical reconciliation
5. Maintain task lists
6. Complete charge tickets, labels, consents, dx codes
7. Other duties as assigned
Post-Operative Follow up:
1. Calls post-operative patients
2. Responds to prescription requests/refills.
3. Provides aftercare instructions.
1. Computers: Electronic Medical Records & Practice Management Tasks:
2. Accurate Documentation of: All patient history, injections and patient education per clinic policy
3. Input charges, notes etc. into Touch works per policy
4. E-Fax and call prescriptions
5. Monitor & complete daily clinical tasks per department protocol
Maintain rooms, equipment and supplies:
1. Clean rooms and change linens per clinic policy.
2. Empty exam rooms of instruments that need to be cleaned secure nurse's station cabinets nightly.
3. Dispose of all biohazard material per clinic policy
4. Assist with ordering clinical and allergy supplies as needed. Put away stock upon arrival.
5. Perform inventory of products and prepare reports as requested.
6. Maintain inventory and stocking of products
7. Sterilize and clean equipment and supplies per established protocols
8. Ensure maintenance of equipment is maintained.
9. Review department stock medications and samples regularly for expiration date
10. Clean exam room and nurses' station counters and chairs per clinic policy
4. Safety: Ensure Patient & Staff Safety:
1. Follow OSHA guidelines
2. Follow universal precautions when caring for patients; Use PPE as directed
3. Follow all PSC policies when caring for patients
4. Provide wheelchairs and assist patients with ambulation as needed.
5. Ask for assistance when needed for lifting or transfer patients
1. Proactively Assist in Fiscal Management of Clinic Resources:
2. Assist with maintaining established par levels on regularly used supplies.
3. Avoid the need to over-night items or pay increased shipping fees for rush orders.
4. Notify manager or discuss with peers blocks of time when there are no appointments to maximize down time completing tasks that are difficult to due during a busy clinic.
1. Work Collaboratively to Promote Increase in Allergy Clinic Patient Volume
2. Assist MD's, department manager and marketing director with department promotions as needed
3. Look for ways to expand the clinic services and patients. Discuss with department manager as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned.
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified.
Refer to the department policy and procedure manual for procedure specific personal protective equipment requirements.
Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds.
Moving, lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to fifty (50) pounds, as well as assist with weights of more than one-hundred (100) pounds.
Ability to stand for extended periods
Fine motor skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach forward with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting, Surgical Tech or Practical Nursing Program
Current Certification or Licensure with no restrictions
Current BLS Certification
Knowledge of infection control, sterile technique and basic health and safety precautions applicable for work in a clinic setting
Use and apply medical terminology appropriately
Thorough knowledge of general clinical principles, methodology and measures for outcomes
Administrative skills necessary to effectively manage office practice
Requires ability to stand for up to eight hours a day, bend, reach, squat, kneel, move, lift patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
High energy level
Strong interpersonal skills; tactful
Ability to relate sensitively to patients needs
Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
Uses discretion and sound judgment
Ability to establish credibility with physicians, staff, and patients
Ability to multi-task; resourceful and well organized; takes initiative
Always mindful of quality improvement and cost efficient care
Ability to maintain positive attitude
PI207935775$30k-35k yearly est.14d ago
Warehouse Supervisor - Evening Shift
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionButterball, LLC, one of America’s most iconic brands, helps consumers celebrate Thanksgiving and every day in between. Located in the thriving Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area, our goal is to provide a diverse array of career opportunities and paths which include our farms, processing facilities and support offices.We are the largest producer of turkey products in the U.S., and we make a lot more than Thanksgiving turkeys. Our company’s measurable growth is in no small part due to our team members in North Carolina, Arkansas, Illinois, and Missouri, who each have a seat at the table to contribute to our success Description:*Job Duties:** Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.* Meet warehouse financial standards by monitoring expenditures, participating in Cost Savings Initiatives, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.* Supervise team members and facilitate daily/weekly team meetings on safety, housekeeping and any other work-related issues.* Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinate inventory transfers with related departments.* Deliver supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.* Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhere to storage design principles; recommend improvements.* Maintain inventory by conducting monthly physical counts, reconciling variances, inputting data.* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.* Coach and counsel employees, communicate job expectations and recommend additional training in accordance with policies and procedures.* Effectively communicate with all levels of management, vendors, and transportation companies as needed to arrange pickup and delivery. *Qualifications:** 5 years experience in a warehouse setting preferred* 3-5 years supervisory experience preferred* Experience operating a forklift required* Must have strong computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook* Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of what is required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not imply or establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.This position is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of Butterball’s Drug/Alcohol Screening & Testing Policy. Details will be provided to individuals who receive a conditional job offer, or upon request.$37k-47k yearly est.19d ago
Technician - Cardiovascular Operating Room | T - CVOR | Florence, South Carolina | $2247.80 Weekly
We are seeking a Technician Cardiovascular Operating Room for a travel assignment in Florence South Carolina. TotalMed is seeking a Technician - Cardiovascular Operating Room for a travel assignment in Florence, South Carolina. At TotalMed, our aim is to be the last company you ever work with. With TotalMed, you'll always have your$2.2k weekly6d ago
RN Clinical Manager
CenterWell Home Health serves over 85,000 patients each day, with more than 350 locations across 38 states.$67k-88k yearly est.4d ago
LPN - No Vaccine Required
When you join the Southern Health Partners team, you can control the timing of your pay. Southern Health Partners has been a leading provider of correctional healthcare for over 28 years.$42k-65k yearly est.1d ago
Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby's Brand and is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Arby's, founded in 1964, is the second-largest sandwich restaurant brand in the world with more than 3,500 restaurants in nine countries. Arby's delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. You will help operate the restaurant on a day-to-day basis as a Shift Manager. Arby's Fast Crafted restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. To qualify for this Shift Manager, the-road-to-success-is-paved-with-meats job, you: The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences .$24k-30k yearly est.1d ago
Border Patrol Agent - Entry Level, Up to $20,000 Recruitment Incentive
As a Border Patrol Agent (BPA) you will be part of our 60,000+ workforce that strives to protect the American people by safeguarding our borders, deterring illicit activity, and enhancing the nation's economic prosperity. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is hiring immediately for these full-time security-based opportunities. A fully trained Border Patrol Agent may be eligible up to an additional 25% of base pay in accordance with the BPA Pay Reform Act of 2014.$59k-95.2k yearly21d ago
Fitness Sales Associate
Disclaimers: This employment opportunity is with one of the largest independently owned and operated Orangetheory Fitness Franchise, OT Growth Partners.$20k-26k yearly est.24d ago
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Hamlet, NC
JBS Carriers Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Job in Hamlet, NC Hamlet, North Carolina Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driving Job Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Job - Hamlet, North Carolina$49k-73k yearly15d ago