Amazon Customer Service - Work From Home $16-$35/hr
(APPLY) An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.$29k-33k yearly est.2d ago
Cust Serv Rep National Sales (Hybrid: Onsite & Remote)
US Foods is one of America's great food companies and a leading foodservice distri$20-21 hourly9d ago
R1240195 Manager Corporate and Executive Compensation - Veralto
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win.$99k-128k yearly est.2d ago
Nebraska State Sales Manager
How the State Manager interacts and pushes his or her team has a direct effect on the overall growth of the State and Dinges Fire as a whole. Job DescriptionDinges Fire State Manager Job Description The Dinges Fire State Manager Position is one of, if not the most, important positions within the company. Dinges Fire is a growing company.$37k-69k yearly est.14d ago
Automation Specialist 7(Substation/Protection Control-Remote Option) **This position will be based out of our closest CDM Smith office. CDM Smith - where amazing career journeys unfold.$71k-91k yearly est.13d ago
QA Engineer - Virtual/Remote
Offering custom and licensable content solutions, mPulse Mobile helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. With over a decade of experience, 300+ healthcare customers, and nearly 1 billion conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change. mPulse Mobile delivers well-being for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts.$63k-84k yearly est.18d ago
Sales Associate-Northwest Commons
Bath & Body works is proud to offer a competitive, performance-based compensation and benefits package to our eligible associates. We're looking for you to join our team as a sales associate. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works - understanding our customers' needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Description At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs.$28k-33k yearly est.14d ago
Therapist - Remote
Job DescriptionTelehealth, fully remote Therapist / Counselor opportunity for part-time or full-time.$37k-53k yearly est.4d ago
Audience Development Director - Virtual/Remote
* Establishes a set of KPIs around audience development for the YR Media editorial and music content, and a rubric for reporting and tracking these metrics organization-wide. Job DescriptionYR Media seeks an Audience Development Director; a position central to YR's strategic goals and the first role of this type at our award-winning organization. As we grow, we seek exceptional talent with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can lead us to the future of YR Media. YR Media produces a unique mix of news, opinion, documentary features, arts and culture commentary, social justice editorials, curated and original music, podcasts and more. * Identifies strategic partnerships with brands and platforms that focus on the YR Media target audience (under 30), and on driving audiences to consume YR Media content.$56k-97k yearly est.4d ago
Internal Marketing Consultant - Med Solutions
As an Internal Marketing Consultant at Senior Market Sales, you have an opportunity to generate unlimited income while operating under the safety of a competitive base salary and benefit structure. Consider Senior Market Sales, Inc. where you can work as an Insurance Wholesaler/Internal Marketing Consultant - recruiting, training and supporting Agents nationally with Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Ancillary Products. SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. * Grand Island, NE, USA$42k-68k yearly est.60d+ ago
Associate Manager, Pediatric Coding Remote
Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. There are 10 team members that report to this Associate Manager. As the **Associate Manager of the Coding, in the Physical Practice Department** - the majority of specialties under **Pediatrics** are coded in this team. ** Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. In this role as the **Associate Manager of the Coding,** you will have a great team to work with. Great careers are built at Banner Health!$25.9-43.1 hourly60d+ ago
Grooming Technician in Training
This position is responsible for enrolling & completing the training course Level 1 provided by Petsense, "Paragon," in preparation for a career in grooming and/or bathing.
Paragon is a virtual distant learning program where students are guided through a 15-week training program designed to educate students on the fundamentals in bathing and grooming, while also providing the necessary basic skills in safety, pet first aid and CPR, pet handling skills, dog anatomy and dog physiology. This is achieved through a combination of hands-on practice, book work, online exams, watching videos and submitting photos of practical application for grading.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Min 5%)
1. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
2. Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
3. Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (TEAM):
* Thank the Customer
* Engage with the customer and/or pet
* Advise products or services
* Make it Memorable
4. Groom Technicians in Training are required to learn & perform a combination of the following duties throughout their training program. Although daily tasks may vary day to day, our business and staffing model makes it essential every Groom Technicians in Training should be able to perform all fo the following duties accurately, efficiently, and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
* Successfully enroll & complete the Paragon training for Level 1 (Groom Tech) by the required timeline of five weeks.
Safe Pet Handling
Bathing, Drying, Brushing and Combing all coat types
Preparatory Hair Trimming
Basic Clipper Techniques
Basic Finishing Techniques
Customer Service Skills
Equipment Handling and Maintenance
* Ensures the safety and well-being of animals
* Inspects animals for external signs of parasites, disease or injury and reports findings to pet owners.
* Practice Safety and Sanitization protocols
* Sanitizes and maintains upkeep of all grooming tools and equipment to eliminates injury and spread of diseases to other pet clients.
* Assists in generating business by calling existing and new customers, scheduling appointments, follow-up phone calls and reminders to customers, and verifying vaccinations.
* Maintains records of all pet clients to include services provided and vaccination records.
* Operate computer as needed.
* Recovery of store, if needed.
* Ensure the safety and well-being of live animals. Sanitize and maintain holding tanks and care for live animals as required
* Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
5. May also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma is required
Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
High Demand IT Specialized Skills
Preferred knowledge, skills or abilities
* Operate and use all grooming tools and equipment including bathing tubs, brushes, combs, scissors, clippers, dryers, and bathing products such as perfumed shampoo and soaps
* Communicate effectively with Associates and customers
* Display compassion with animals and treat them accordingly
* Exhibit attention to detail
* Read, write and count to accurately complete all documentation
* Problem solving skills
* Basic computer skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
* Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise.
* Exposure to sharp grooming instruments, perfumed shampoos and soaps, pets, and pet waste.
* Exposure to wet conditions, particularly when bathing dogs.
* Exposure to cats and dogs of all sizes, breeds, and temperaments.
* Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours
* Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines
* Ability to move and transfer live animals, equipment, and merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to stand and maintain a stationary position for up to 8 hours while grooming animals.
* Ability to frequently move for 4-8 hours per day around the salon to groom animals, clean, and maintain the salon.
* Ability to utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
* Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
* Ability to bend, kneel, and squat frequently to position oneself to groom animals, clean shelves, and stock merchandise and equipment.
* Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
* Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
* Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.$68k-86k yearly est.44d ago
Insurance Sales Agent - No Cold Calls, 1 on 1 Coaching, Remote
The Clark Agency works in partnership with Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry was named by Experience.com as a Top 10 place to work, has an average rating of 4.3 star on Glassdoor, and has been named one of INC 5000's fastest growing companies 6 years in a row 2016-2021. This is a lead driven, in-home, commission only life insurance sales position.$40k-67k yearly est.19d ago
Amazon Customer Service - Work From Home $16-$35/hr
(APPLY) An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.$28k-33k yearly est.2d ago
QA Auditor 2 - Hosting GCP Audits
The **Quality Assurance Auditor 2** will Host/Conduct/Support Customer Audits and Regulatory Inspections; Conduct and/or support audit report preparation/distribution; Support quality issues management; Responsible for Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) and Effectiveness Check (EC) plan review, approval and closure; Provide consultation in interpretation of regulations, guidelines, policies, and procedures; Support management in promotion and assessment of compliance to regulations, guidelines and corporate policies; Lead/support in QA initiatives/projects for quality and process improvements.
**Summary of Responsibilities:**
+ Plan, schedule, host, conduct and close audit activities in any of the countries involved with IQVIA contracts to assess compliance with applicable regulations/guidelines, customer requirements, Standard Operating Procedures ( SOPs) and project specific guidelines/instructions.
+ Host audits/inspections and ensure proper conduct of customer-initiated audits and mock regulatory inspections, and assist in regulatory facility inspections.
+ Evaluate audit findings and prepare and distribute reports to operations staff, management, and customers.
+ Provide interpretation and consultation to project teams on regulations, guidelines, compliance status, and policies and procedures.
+ Provide consultation to customers and monitors in interpretation of audit observations
+ Review and approve investigations, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Corrective Action Prevention (CAPA) and Effectiveness Check (EC) plans. Track until closures for quality events arising from Customer Hosted Audits, Inspections or during similar QA activities
+ Present educational programs and provide guidance to operational staff on compliance procedures.
+ Evaluate policies and procedures for compliance with applicable regulations/guidelines and provide recommendations to management for continuous process improvements.
+ Assist in training of new Quality Assurance staff.
+ Support in QA initiatives/projects for quality, process improvements
+ Manage/oversee quality events updates in eQMS
+ Maintains the electronic quality management system (eQMS) and provides support in relation to the audit lifecycle
**Required Education and Experience:**
+ Bachelor's degree in a scientific or healthcare-related field
+ 3+ years Clinical Quality Assurance experience in a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO Industry
+ Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
+ Experience in GCP and PV, and other GxP, Auditing techniques.
+ Demonstrated experience scheduling, planning, conducting and hosting customer audits and regulatory inspections.
+ Thorough understanding of requirements of major regulatory agencies (FDA, EMA, PMDA) and demonstrated experience interpreting and applying relevant regulations, laws and guidance.
+ Practical experience applying proactive quality approaches for clinical trials.
+ Preferred experience in Real Word Data / Real World Evidence
+ Tech savvy.
**Required Skills and Abilities:**
+ Ability to work with word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
+ Strong interpersonal skills.
+ Excellent problem solving skills.
+ Effective organization, communication, and team orientation skills.
+ Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently.
+ Ability to manage multiple projects.
+ Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
+ Up to Around 30%; Hosting 1-4 Audits per month; Virtual and On-Site
The IQVIA QA team is a dynamic, talented, and experienced global team that owns the global quality management system for the largest human data science company in the world. The QA function is responsible for driving compliance in a highly regulated industry through audits, hosting customer audit and regulatory inspections, functional support, issue & CAPA management, regulatory consultancy, management of data analytics and customer relationship interactions. These services ensure our clinical research activities are of the highest quality. We proactively support our business partners and help to drive innovation. Continuous improvement is a core capability and we value strategic thinking, creativity and operational excellence. We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry and are looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we support our colleagues with a focus on succession planning, career progression and continuous learning.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare - and human health - forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled$61k-88k yearly est.60d+ ago
Amazon Paid Media Manager - Virtual/Remote
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a talented and driven Amazon Account Media Manager to join our growing team. Founded in 2017, Envision Horizons is a turnkey solution for brands looking to make selling on Amazon less of a headache. Envision Horizons is leading Amazon Agency recently nominated for Amazon Advertising's 2022 Brand Building Award and featured in major business publications such as Forbes and Business Insider.$85k-100k yearly18d ago
Remote Sales Agent ( Training Provided )
NOTE: This is a COMMISSION ONLY position To Schedule Your Phone Interview With Our Hiring Manager Please Visit: Company Description The Richard Agency is uniquely defined by an interest in fostering individual growth and developing leadership. We are looking to lock arms with individuals who have a strong leadership ability, are enthusiastic, driven, problem solvers, and work compassionately.Company DescriptionThe Richard Agency is uniquely defined by an interest in fostering individual growth and developing leadership.$24k-31k yearly est.4d ago
Senior UI Software Engineer (Remote)
#LI-SM3 When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win.$76k-91k yearly est.13d ago
Senior QA Automation Engineer - Virtual/Remote
Job DescriptionEnumerate is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team!$100k-120k yearly18d ago
Brand and Marketing Designer - Virtual/Remote
Offering custom and licensable content solutions, mPulse Mobile helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. With over a decade of experience, 300+ healthcare customers, and nearly 1 billion conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise, and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change. Job DescriptionPurpose of the Role: mPulse Mobile is seeking a Brand and Graphic Design Lead to join our B2B technology company in the healthcare industry. mPulse Mobile delivers well-being for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts.$38k-57k yearly est.11d ago