PRN Operating Room Supply Chain Technician
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As an OR Supply Chain Tech, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
* Order, receive, deliver, and put-away all OR supplies in an accurate and timely manner, and deliver to appropriate department(s), and perform QA random checks on totes per policy.
* Perform inventory management for the OR. Evaluate the appropriate Min/Max levels, reviews Min/Max for storeroom stock daily. If applicable, count PAR level areas (POU areas) according to schedule.
* Process returns appropriately per policy.
* Perform case picking for both scheduled, add-on, and emergent cases.
* Ensure items have the appropriate MedTag barcodes, rotate stock to ensure no items are out of date, perform expiration checks according to policy, react appropriately to stock outs. If applicable, provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions, and concerns for non POU areas ensure items are cross referenced in Optiflex.
* Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position.
* Work flexible, rotating shifts when required
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Previous inventory management experience is helpful preferred
* Some hospital supply experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position. 68D, 91D 68K, 91J, 68J, 92A, 92Y, 4A131, 4A151, 4A171, 4A191.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.