24. Maintenance Procedures
- Assisted Supervisors in technical advice concerning maintenance procedures and clarified confusion when interpreting the maintenance manuals.
- Passed all maintenance was inspected by Quality assurance representative to ensure maintenance procedures were performed properly
- Facilitated hourly and lubrication services on aircraft and subsystems in accordance with maintenance procedures.
- Trained and supervised approximately 50 new employees on proper safety and maintenance procedures.
- Directed and trained maintenance personnel on aircraft proper maintenance procedures and safety.
- Conducted and supervised Preventive Maintenance procedures in accordance with the service manuals.
- Completed projects by effectively applying engineering, technical and maintenance procedures.
- Conducted and led training on maintenance procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- Serviced aircraft and subsystems in accordance with maintenance procedures.
- Prepare paperwork reflecting correct maintenance procedures completed.
- Conducted maintenance procedures safely and effectively.
- Complied with aircraft maintenance procedures, manuals, specifications, directives, guides, and forms to complete assigned tasks.
- Managed team of aviation professionals to meet daily flight operations and maintenance procedures of more than 20 aircraft.
- Trained many new US Army soldiers on proper aircraft maintenance operations, to include Proper Maintenance Procedures.
- Trained Marines to perform basic maintenance procedures in a safe and time effective manner.
- Input maintenance procedures into ULLS-A, and ordered parts.
- Performed maintenance procedures on primarily on Blackhawk Helicopters, as well as minimal maintenance on Chinook and Apache Helicopters.