The Bio-Rad Business Planning and Transformation team is looking for an Information Management Specialist to support change projects. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Change Management, this position will work on projects including websites, collateral design, training content creation, presentations and project documentation. A successful candidate is a dynamic, self-starter who will work independently and across multiple functions to provide support for the growing number of projects and programs in the department.
* Work with program leads to ideate, write, and deliver content for respective projects
* Assemble and organize content using wire frames
* Curate and source supporting content - photos, videos, graphics, visuals and instructions
* Create content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, social media and learning management systems
* Manage multiple stakeholders and coordinate/facilitate projects
* Other duties activities as assigned to ensure the development and implementation of the site
* Expert storyteller, with an editorial eye for digital content formatting and visuals
* Bachelor's degree plus 5 or more years of related experience with emphasis in content management, copywriting, communications, project management, training facilitation and change management
* Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
* Ability to interpret technical information and creative direction and convert into persuasive copy
* Creative eye for design and advertising trends
* Ability to publish and manage content on various platforms - MS SharePoint, Degreed, LMS platforms
* Strong organizational and planning skills with exceptional attention to detail and presentation
* Relationship builder with excellent communication skills, both written and v
$64k-105k yearly est.