Certified Nursing Assistant - SNF - PRN - New Pay Rates
Noland Health Services
Looking for wonderful staff to come join us at our new facility!! Must be able to work all shifts and weekends
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA will be responsible for providing each of the assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as directed.
Essential Job Functions
* Assist in providing nursing care to residents as assigned including activities of daily living such as bathing, eating, grooming, toileting, and obtaining vital signs.
* Provide and document medication assistance as directed.
* Provide assistance to the residents as needed in preparing for medical testing, activities programs, and visitation.
* Maintain residents living area clean, neat, and change linens as directed.
* Greet newly admitted residents upon admission. Escort resident to room.
* Report changes in the resident's condition (i.e., areas of redness, skin tears, bruising, mental status change, eating habits, medical needs, etc.) to the charge nurse immediately.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes as needed.
* Assist in transporting residents to/from appointments, activity and social programs, etc., as necessary.
* Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc., as necessary.
* Obtain and record the resident's blood sugar, as directed, using the Free Style Glucose Monitoring machine.
* Utilize the Smart Charting IPAC to record the selected ADLs and meals.
* Complete incident reports in a timely manner along.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA or obtain certification within 4 months of hire. Certified Nursing Assistan