Holyoke Medical Center Company History Timeline

1893
Holyoke Medical Center originally opened its doors in 1893 as Holyoke City Hospital.
What started as a 40-bed hospital in 1893 has grown to be a 198-bed facility with 1,200 employees.
1927
In 1927 the name of the hospital was changed to Holyoke Hospital, to better clarify that the institution was not a municipality.
2013
Holyoke Medical Center, in collaboration with the Coalition of Western Massachusetts Hospitals, conducted a community health needs assessment in the early part of 2013.
Founded
1893
Company Founded
Headquarters
Holyoke, MA
Company Headquarter

Similar Companies