Financial Systems Analyst, Finance (Remote WA, CA or OR))
Finance Systems Analyst Job, Remote or Washington
EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.
Job Description Summary
The Financial Systems Analyst is an experienced professional who works directly with end-user groups and management to establish business and system processes, to ensure efficient usage of systems, and to participate in the implementation of new applications and processes. The Financial Systems Analyst will help define requirements, document business needs, configure systems according to specifications and test enhancements. The Financial Systems Analyst will also support the financial reporting process by maintaining and developing reports as needed and support the monthly forecasting process by performing key forecasting tasks during each month's forecast cycle.
* Assigned to projects of medium to high complexity and can independently drive several initiatives simultaneously.
* Developing and maintaining the company's financial reporting systems and processes
* Analyzing data and financial systems processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and communicating recommendations to management
* Providing training and support to financial systems users
* Develops queries & reports using Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerBI, and other platforms as needed.
* Design integrations and transformations (ETL).
* Assists in all aspects of the forecast process: workflow management, data input, validation, and report creation.
* Analyze data to find patterns, anomalies, and problem root causes.
* Identifies requirements that are consistent with company policies, regulations, and standards.
* Researches and recommends improvements to business processes, organization, and rules that can increase the advantages gained from technical and non-technical solutions.
* Documents complex system workflows and business processes.
* Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, business administration or related field
* Two years of progressively responsible accounting support experience utilizing and supporting financial systems in a complex enterprise setting, preferably in a banking environment
* Two years of experience supporting computer systems including experience in systems implementation
* Ability to quickly learn and understand our organization, environment, processes, and data structures
* Experience utilizing PeopleSoft accounting system preferred
* Experience utilizing Axiom EPM system preferred
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, concise and timely communication
* Strong interpersonal skills and meeting facilitation experience
* Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
* Proven ability to handle complex issues across multiple business groups
* Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects
This Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined, now or in the future. For example, changes in corporate needs, position demands, or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.
Finance and Treasury (Corporate)
$104k-125k yearly est.