Days of Week: Monday - Friday
Time: Must be available to work as early as 6am and as late as 8pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Troubleshoots and makes repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
2. Understands blueprints.
3. Uses all hand equipment and power tools.
4. Assists in preventative maintenance programs.
5. Performs daily lubrication of production machinery.
6. Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
7. Remains compliant with BRC / HACCP requirements as per this location's written “Food Safety & Quality Policy”
8. Will require overtime as needed to support business goals; occasional on-call weekends/night to support production.
9. Mandatory off-site training may be required depending on individuals' skill set.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
6 months to a year of related experience and/or training.
Experience in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, plumbing and pneumatics strongly preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to print simple sentences and legibly complete reports and time cards. Ability to understand and follow verbal
Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser
We are hiring a Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser to help increase sales of premium consumer products at our client's retail locations within in assigned territory. The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the brand names and quality products they love. A successful merchandiser builds, and crafts merchandising displays and maintains strong relationships with in-store management. The ideal candidate is flexible and adaptable with the ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy.
Bring your skills to the company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, APPLY TODAY.
Things to Consider:
We're looking for someone with:
Why join us?
We are a Great Company to work for!
Opportunities for you to grow as we grow!
Our culture is just as important as our work - we mean that!
If you're a team player, enjoy working hard, and want to grow with a great Company, apply today!
Honeoye Central School District