Cooper Job in Cooper, TX
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Obtain appropriate boxes and apply correct case labels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Make boxes or trays
* Ensure all packages look precise and on-target
* Ensure the right quality packages are boxed to the customer
* Must keep up with the production line
* Inspect bags or banded products for defects
* Place correct number of packages inside the case instructed by customer order
* Ensure all labels match color, style, and size mandated by order
* Place any required labels on the outside of box
* Push box onto conveyor belt or set the box on pallet
* Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting deadlines
* Positive attitude and ability to handle highly confidential information
* Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work ethic
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work independently
* High energy level
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated experience in being a self-starter
* Ability to deal with internal/external customers with enthusiasm and professionalism
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
* Must possess confidence, good judgment, energy and the right personality to work in a challenging environment
* Must be able to read and write
* Must be able to know simple math
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* Good manual dexterity and good vision are essential
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
* Stand, use hands, and fingers to feel or handle objects or controls
* Reach with hands and arms
* Lift or move up to 25lbs
* Walk, talk, hear, stoop, or knee
Requires the ability to frequently stand for a full shift, approximately 8-9 hours per day. Requires the ability to occasionally push/pull bins filled with socks weighing 28-52 pounds (up to 52 pounds). Requires the ability to frequently lean over a bin and move armful of socks to a tray at waist height. Requires the ability to frequently use both hands and arms to place an individual sock on the form boards. Requires the ability to frequently visually inspect each sock for defects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
* The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer at any time with or without notice.
AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without race, color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected characteristics*