Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst
Emerus is the nation's first and largest operator of small-format hospitals, also known as community or neighborhood hospitals. Emerus' leading national health system partners include Allegheny Health Network, Ascension, Baptist Health System, Baylor, Scott & White Health, Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican, The Hospitals of Providence, INTEGRIS and MultiCare. Our state-of-the-art hospitals are fully accredited and provide highly individualized care. From the moment a patient walks through the door, a team of exceptional medical professionals takes charge, treating patients with speed, compassion and expertise. Emerus' distinctive level of care earned the Guardian of Excellence Award for Superior Patient Experience in six of the past seven years. More information is available at www.emerus.com.
The purpose of this position is the project management, implementation, training and support of the practice management and clinical systems of Emerus. The Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst manages quality standards and best practices throughout the organization through the comprehensive understanding of hospital workflows and efficiencies from the clinical, operational and technical perspectives.
Essential Job Functions
* Subject Matter Expert of Revenue Cycle Systems (Patient Accounting and Charge Master).
* Develop detailed policies and procedures, standard operating procedures, training and workflow documentation.
* Optimize processes for increased productivity, revenue generation opportunities or cost control initiatives.
* Provide training to new and existing users, as needed.
* Provide data validation and work with database administrator to ensure accuracy and data verification of reports and query results.
* Design, develop, and maintain system configuration, such as clinical content, fee schedules, charge entry review and edits.
* Provide primary supp