DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader. If you haven't considered Healthcare before, read on as we think you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.
For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Healthcare Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or "FA" internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
As a Healthcare Operations Manager, you can expect:
We are committed to delivering unsurpassed transportation solutions for our customers. We will be the benchmark that customers and competitors use to establish new class standards in Service, Support and Safety.Call Us Today (888) 962-7179
BE HOME DAILY WITH LOCAL DEDICATED OPPORTUNITIES AT HUB GROUP!
Enjoy daily home time, higher pay, a predictable schedule and more with local truck driving jobs at Hub Group. Leave those over-the-road miles behind while still pulling in top earnings!
You can always be sure a move to Hub Group is the right decision because our company driver opportunities provide routes with competitive pay and a healthy work/life to keep your career satisfaction running strong.
Hub Group Local CDL-A Truck Drivers Enjoy:
Starting a new driving job can be stressful, so we've created a Transition Pay Minimum program to provide more security your first six weeks!
Sound like your kind of driving job? Join us today as a CDL-A Local Dedicated Truck Driver at Hub Group. Call 866-652-8218 today!
Provides technical assistance and advice to Engineers, Project Managers and Program Managers. Normally receives little instruction on daily work; will receive guidance on taking on new complex assignments. Performs engineering or scientific services that may include but are not limited to the following (in compliance with current industry and Government practices):
• Tests and evaluation
• Technology planning
• Systems architecture development
• Requirements development
• Concept development
• Systems design
• System development and integration
• Systems operation and construction
• Integrated logistics support
• Modeling and simulation
• May provide oversight and training to other Technicians.
Certification and/or Associate Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3-5 years of prior experience as a technician in at least one of the primary engineering or scientific disciplines.
• Must be able to set up, assemble, install or build components of experimental apparatus or equipment.
• Expertise in a specific field requiring specialized training and experience.
• Performs work of broad scope and complexity that requires application of demonstrated ability to interpret, select, adapt and apply many guidelines, precedents and principles and practices which apply to the area of specialization.Additional Job Information:
The ideal candidate will have:
Housatonic Curtain Company
Berkshire Mountain Bakery
JRI/ Berkshire meadows
Becker & Assoc