40. Maintenance Issueslow Demand
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Noted any repair or maintenance issues and reported them to residents and management
- Assisted nursing staff in maintenance issues related to patient care and comfort.
- Cover all basic maintenance issues / report all maintenance beyond your control.
- Note any repair or maintenance issues.
- Reported maintenance issues, disposed of sharp containers, biohazard and pharmaceutical materials using standard procedures.
- Observe and report any maintenance issues Assist with meal preparation, serving and clean up.