At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. #LI-Hybrid Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being.$82k-103k yearly est.3d ago
Manager, Operational Risk Programs
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. You will act as a thought leader across the enterprise to develop and implement cutting edge risk solutions to ensure Capital One's continued stability and success. As a Risk lead in the Operational Risk Program Office within Capital One's Enterprise Services Tech Risk Team, this role will apply leadership and analytical skills to some of our highest profile Risk Management projects.$160.2k-182.8k yearly1d ago
Video Conferencing Support Engineer
We are looking for an engineer in video conferencing and conference room technology. If yes, join us in Capital One Unified Communications, where we develop best-in-class strategy and solutions for key internal business domains, provide key capabilities for critical cross-organization programs, and prove out emerging technologies and DevOps best practices. Use your knowledge of video conferencing protocols, signaling, call setup, backend infrastructure, end devices 3+ years of experience with assessing, installing, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting video conferencing room systems/technologies At least 3 years of experience in video conferencing support$139.2k-158.9k yearly15h ago
Senior Platform Engineer (Workday Specialist)
As part of a team that's leading the next wave of disruption on a whole new scale, you will play an integral part in advancing Capital One's Human Resource Technology ecosystem and culture of technical excellence. Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, VirginiaSenior Platform Engineer (Workday Specialist) We are seeking Platform Engineers who are passionate about developing highly-resilient, fundamentally-sound objects to support the Human Resource technology driving Capital One. At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.$131.4k-150k yearly3d ago
This position will be a part of the DevOps Tooling team within Cloud & Productivity Engineering (CPE) and will be responsible for tooling across Capital One while continuing to modernize CI/CD principles. At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of builders, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs. Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.$100k-124k yearly est.3d ago
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast pace customer service to our customers!$21k-24k yearly est.12d ago
Crew Team Member Service
You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. Description: McDonald's and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. * Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's * By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant.$19k-25k yearly est.20d ago
PRN Licensed Practical Nurse
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN At Mays, we take pride in the quality service that we provide our patients.$41k-60k yearly est.14d ago
Principal Associate, Full Stack Engineer: Enterprise Data and Machine Learning
Our team builds innovative experiences and solutions that improve the employee experience at Capital One in order to, in turn, provide better value to our customers. Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs.$73k-92k yearly est.3d ago
Auto Care Center
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. + Job Function Walmart Store Jobs At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. + Career Area Walmart Store Jobs$23k-27k yearly est.60d+ ago
Associate Team Leader
Helping others is what we do best at H&R Block, which means you'll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. + Support the Multi-Unit Team Leader, serving as onsite point of contact for tax office associates and clients, ensuring quality and consistent execution that will allow us to promote the value of H&R Block Joining us as an **Associate Team Leader** , you'll support a single retail office during tax season to consistently exceed client expectations and provide daily operations direction for the tax office. H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.$28k-35k yearly est.60d+ ago
Room Attendant - Housekeeper
Opportunity: Room Attendant
Clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established standards.
Potential Career Path
Housekeeping Supervisor - Assistant Executive Housekeeper - Executive Housekeeper
Essential Job Functions
* Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
* Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
* Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
* Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
* Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
* Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's EarthView program.
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High School diploma preferred.
* Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
* Understand and communicate in English.
HHM Benefits and Perks
* Competitive wages for full time and part time opportunities
* Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k Company Match
* Free Basic Life Insurance
* Travel Discounts
* Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
* Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
* Educational/Professional Development
* Referral Bonus Program
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.$22k-27k yearly est.13d ago
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to a Fortune 500 company with over 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. This is an entry-level position based out of our branch located at 2240 N. Main, Paris, TX 75460. 2240 N. Main, Paris, TX 75460 Fastenal offers a 401(k) with an employer contribution. OVERVIEW: Working as Part-time Warehouse Associate, you will facilitate the movement of product through our branch and customer facilities. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.$29k-34k yearly est.2d ago
Yard Crewmember (Part Time) Starting at $16/HR
* Answers questions, identifies and directs customer to building materials and supplies in the yard and warehouse.
* Cuts lumber, screening, glass, and related materials to size requested by customer.
* Operates forklift safely and effectively to load, unload and move materials in the yard and warehouse.
* Assists customer in loading purchased materials safely and accurately into customer's vehicle. Verifies load ticket to ensure accuracy with purchased materials.
* Follows established loading and ticket procedures as listed in the Standard Operating Procedures.
* Informs store management or personnel of any customer complaints or requests in a timely manner.
* Listens to and resolves service complaints.
* Loads product on to store delivery trucks for delivery and transfer.
* Moves materials and supplies from receiving area to yard or warehouse.
* Marks prices on merchandise signs or labels according to current system prices.
* Square stacks materials on display to maintain safe and orderly conditions in all areas on a daily basis.
* Covers exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather damage.
* Assists with unloading deliveries as needed.
* Performs routine safety check on forklifts according to company guidelines.
* Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the yard by keeping ground free of clutter including bands, chocks and trash.
* Maintains inventory and displays within assigned area to merchandising standards by stocking, facing, straightening, and cleaning or any other task necessary to maintain appearance and salability of items.
* Performs routine customer vehicle audits, when assigned, for loaded merchandise when customers are leaving the lumberyard by matching what has been loaded to what was purchased on the loading receipt.
* Complies with all company safety standards.
* Follows Standard Operating Procedures while carrying out the responsibilities of position.
* Attends all store meetings and training sessions.
McCoy's is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should contact a representative of the People Development Department at (866) 896-0884. EOE, AAP, D, F, VA$32k-40k yearly est.13d ago
Wireless Sales Pro
So, are you Premium's next Wireless Sales Pro? Location: PARIS, Texas, 75462$27k-35k yearly est.2d ago
Intern Field Marketing
The role can be based in our Paris office or hybrid with min. At F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. * Creating awareness for F5 in the market And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.$30k-36k yearly est.21d ago
Apartment Maintenance Technician
InterSolutions has multiple openings for skilled Apartment Maintenance Technicians!$33k-45k yearly est.14d ago
Deli Employee - Store #1097
CEFCO Convenience Stores is hiring both part-time and full-time Deli Employees!$22k-28k yearly est.21d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$24k-29k yearly est.29d ago
As a Deli Host, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States.$19k-22k yearly est.60d+ ago