Senior/Lead AEM Back-End Developer (Adobe)
Overview of Position
The Senior Back-end developer for Adobe AEM Role will play a vital role in the architecture design, integration, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital solutions for the Enterprise Customer Care Portal. You will work closely with our business partners, developers, quality engineers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Servicing Platform.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
* Lead back-end development that drives Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation and produces Java libraries, REST, Sling, SOAP and OSGi services, etc.
* Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM.
* Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, and Analytics is a plus
* Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments, SPA
* Strong Experience Sightly/HTL
* Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, custom widgets, workflow development, configurations, and bundles
* Experience with integrating AEM with other products and vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations.
* Experience in service-oriented architecture, enterprise integration patterns and API gateways
* Experience with Dispatcher setup & troubleshoot
* Manage integration activities to enhance the ECC Portal capabilities working with platforms such as Salesforce, AWS, etc.
* Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
* Experience with secure coding practices.
* Working knowledge of Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2E
$83k-112k yearly est.