The Woodlands, TX
The FPA Financial Analyst will be a lead role reporting to the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). This position is an individual contributor that is a vital team member of the CFO organization partnering with multiple departments in a fast-paced environment while concentrating on building relationships.
This position will assist in facilitation and coordination of the Budget, Forecast, and Analysis that will routinely interact with the Executive Leadership team. The candidate will be involved in process improvement, operational and financial reporting, margin analysis, and business performance analysis. This position may include some occasional travel to Arlington, TX and is well suited for an individual who enjoys making a high impact in a fast paced, collaborative, and dynamic atmosphere.
Successful Candidate hold these key characteristics:
* Personal integrity and transparency
* Self-starter with personal accountability for delivery of commitments
* Respectful to diversity with inclusion
* Highly personable and proactive resiliency
* Curiosity, creativity, and eagerness to learn
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Assist in preparing annual budgets, monthly forecasts and quarterly analysis for Huntsman Building Solutions, and work with the team in presenting financials
* Prepare executive leadership slides include deliverables to Corporate Huntsman; Polyurethanes Leadership and local HBS Executive Leadership
* Strong ability to interpret, analyze, and report current and past trends of key performance indicators
* Strong knowledge of financial statement relationship to improve modeling and forecasting
* Develop Power BI dashboards and data analytics tools that provide accurate and engaging insights to drive business performance improvement
* Support Fixed Cost by cost center analytics and ensure alignment with Budget and Forecast
* Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
* Proficient ability to manage multiple, overlapping priorities in a high-demand, customer-centric work environment
* Expert analytical skills, including the ability to understand, explain, and execute potentially complex quantitative strategies and functional solutions
* Demonstrated learning agility to respond favorably to evolving systems, applications, organizational objectives, and internal processes
* Proficient ability to manage challenging situations through consensus building, relationship management, and the formation and presentation of logical, data-based arguments
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies, procedures, and company standards, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
Basic Required Qualifications:
* BA Degree in Accounting or Finance, related and/or equivalent work experience
* 1-3 years in budgets, forecasts, analysis, and reporting
* Experience creating visualizations in PowerBI and/or Tableau
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with proficiency in pivots tables, macros, vlookups
* Proficient ability to communicate verbally and in writing, using English
* Ability to pass a thorough background investigation
* Ability to work extended hours when necessary
* Ability to work in a fast pace, schedule driven work environment
* Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal and communicative skills
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and with attention to detail
* References requested
* Experience with IBM Planning Analytics, TM1 financial software platform, and SAP
* Ability to travel domestically, if necessary
What Huntsman can do for you:
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service - and the list goes on.
Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!
Huntsman is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation and/or expression or any other characteristic protected by law in every location in which we have facilities national or local.
Please refer to https://www.huntsman.com/privacy/online-privacy-notice for Company's Data Privacy and Protection information.
All unsolicited resumes presented by recruitment agencies are treated as pro bono information or service.
Huntsman is aware of a scam involving fraudulent job offers. Huntsman does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview. Please be advised that emails from Huntsman always end in "@huntsman.com" and that any job offer that requires payment or requires you to deposit a check is likely a scam. If you have questions about any open positions at Huntsman, please visit our Careers website at http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers.