About the Role
DashMart is a new team at DoorDash focused on building a new type of convenience store, offering both household essentials and local restaurant favorites to our customers' doorsteps. DashMart is looking for a motivated and experienced individual that excels in fast-paced, physical environments and is excited to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front.
What You'll Do
We're excited about you because…
A fortune 500 company in the Banking/Finance industry is looking to hire Customer Service Representatives t o their Miami Office. This is an opportunity that will start working onsite in office but after thorough training and probation period, employees have the option to work from home. This will be supporting the fraud prevention department for multiple banks.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Respond to inbound telephone calls and may generate outbound calls regarding information on aspects of multiple Visa products.
* Evaluate the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action to complete the call.
* Answer general customer service questions from cardholders, explain multiple program features, and where appropriate, transfer the customer to the issuing bank to obtain specific account information or transfer the customer to an appropriate Third Party Service Provider.
* Adhere to established CSS procedures and guidelines while providing quality customer service in order to meet and exceed department standards.
* Provide general information and support on any banking related topic or product and direct the customer accordingly.
* Update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
* Use several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
* Document cases to show action taken.
* Serve as escalation point for calls requiring advanced knowledge of product line.
* Act as peer mentor to customer service associates.
* Must have minimum of 1 year of call center/customer service experience
* Must possess a clear speaking voice and strong verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly based on the customer's needs.
* Ability to handle difficult calls in a professional manner.
We are ready to have you in our team!
Exceptional Company! Competitive Pay! And Great People, Too.
Are you ready to join a great company committed to safety, offering competitive pay and the opportunity to advance your skills and experienc e? Then get to know ProLogistix! We have an immediate opening for an experienced warehouse associate who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Don't miss this opportunity!
Become part of the Prologistix family. Apply today and work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety and where 8 out of 10 associates say it's a great place to work!
“I gave ProLogistix a 10 out of 10 for their professionalism.” Martin, ProLogistix Associat
ADP Celergo is hiring an Implementation Program Manager to join our growing team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP Celergo Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
The Implementation Program Manager is fully responsible for the end to end delivery of ADP Celergo multi-country payroll implementation projects. He/She acts as client single point of contact working closely with Celergo's Largest and most complex Global clients and In-Country Partners to project manage the successful delivery of the entire contractual client country scope.
Here's how to go from hitting the books to changing the world.
Begin your career at UnitedHealth Group and you'll get an opportunity to do something extraordinary with your first job out of college: Make a real difference by being part of a company that helps 85 million people live healthier lives. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it.
Such aspirations attract a certain type of person - Crazy talented. Brilliant. Compassionate. Driven. You'll find these people everywhere you turn here. You'll also find a world of career options fueled by your performance and limited only by imagination. Start here. And start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Consider the influence you can have on the quality of care for millions of people. Now, enhance that success with enthusiasm you can really feel. Great sales are the result of a strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product.
UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products through two distinct platforms; United HealthCare (health benefits) and Optum (health services). At United HealthCare Medicare & Retirement, we serve the fastest growing segment of our nation's population - 50 and older. And we're doing it with an intense amount of dedication. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of our 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to strengthen our health care system.
We offer a growth-based culture with extraordinary opportunities and succeed by staying true to our mission to make health care work effectively and efficiently for seniors.
**This is a full-time position and