InDyne is a full-service military, civilian and commercial operations company. Our Mission is to provide tailored, cost effective, quality services and solutions. Our Vision is to exceed customer expectations by delivering results through agility, flexibility and responsiveness. Our Core Values include integrity, trust and loyalty. If you thrive on challenge, travel, and making a difference, then we want YOU to join our team!
The Electronics Technicians I responsibilities will be to report to the Installation Team Lead. This position is a traveling position and therefore, communication is the foundation to keeping the program on track and budget. Team members will be working on National Guard Bureau (NGB) and US Army Reserve Command (USARC) projects for the US Army Corps of Engineers throughout the United States and its territories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Will be required to perform duties as an installation team member.
* Must be acquainted with the entire life cycle of security system installations, or portions thereof: system design, site demolition, planning, programming, budgeting, execution and certification.
* Well versed in the performance of electronic circuit analysis and mathematical calculations typically encountered in the installation, maintenance, modification, and repair of electronic security systems.
* Constructs, maintains, and tests electronic systems and components.
* Must be very familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Must be qualified to install, operate, maintain, repair and modify complex state-of-the-art electronic equipment.
* Installation, troubleshooting, repair, alignment and operation of typical electronic equipment such as sensors, annunciators and peripherals.
* Capable of utilizing appropriate manuals, schematics and other documentation.
* Capable of performing assignments including the solution of complex problems, which cannot typically be resolved using established procedures or vendors manuals.
* May be required to perform software adaptations and system problem solving and repair or perform minor actions without any assistance.
* May be required to handle hazardous material and/or collect hazardous waste.
* Additional duties may be assigned to support contract/mission support requirements in job-related areas such as environmental, safety, security and general housekeeping.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Technical or service school graduate or two years experience installing government or commercial security systems.
* Must possess a general knowledge of electronic component characteristics to aid in the selection of replacement components and devices.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Certifications in the following areas will be required prior to assuming duties: First Aid-CPR-AED, Bloodborne Pathogens.
* Certifications in the following areas are preferred: Bosch IDS and VMS, Genetec ACS and VMS, Galaxy ACS, Gallagher ACS, Vindicator , Integrated Commercial Intrusion Detection Systems (ICIDS), Galaxy, Software House, Bosch, BICSI , Cisco, LANs, Aiphone , Cinch, Pelco and/or fiber optics.
* Additional system specific training will be provided.
* Conduit bending skills
* Work assignments can be both indoors and outdoors under various environmental conditions.
* Required to lift, pull, or carry items of weight and size commensurate with job requirements. Extensive CONUS travel required, with potential OCONUS travel as well.
* Must be able to climb ladders.
* Must be able to learn to use high lifts like Jib booms or scissor lifts.
* Required to lift, pull, or carry items of weight and size commensurate with job requirements. Some travel required.
* Additional duties may be assigned to support contract/mission support requirements in job related areas such as environmental, safety, security, and general housekeeping.
* May be required to handle hazardous material and/or collect hazardous waste. Some bending, stooping, walking, and lifting may be required. Applicants must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Required to lift, pull, or carry items of weight and size commensurate with job requirements (approximately 50 lbs.).
* Travel may be required.
* Additional duties may be assigned to support contract/mission support requirements in job related areas such as environmental, safety, security and general housekeeping.
Other Skills and Abilities:
* Home Station: USA-Florida-Crestview
* US Security Clearance Required: NCIC check
* Schedule: Full-time
* Travel: Yes, 95%
* Job Level: Individual Contributor
InDyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call our Human Resources department.