Corpus Christi, TX
As a Produce Department Lead you will drive sales in your area and supervise your team of hourly associates to deliver to our members more of what they love, for less You will model expertise in Produce and work collaboratively with other team leaders to ensure the total club meets the member's expectations.
What you'll do...
* Be a Team Leader: Supervises the team in Produce and Floral area, to deliver on the business plan and contribute to the overall success of the club. Communicates the goals of the department, executing company programs, adhering to policies and being an advocate for the member, the associate, and the company. Works collaboratively with other team leaders to ensure the total club is meeting the member's expectations.
* Be an Expert: Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business on the floor, backroom operations, ensuring the produce area meets company standards for quality, inventory, production, sanitation, equipment usage, safety, and compliance. Manages seasonality in terms of item volume, product knowledge, processes, and prioritizing time between areas. Collaborates with associates ensuring the team has resources to do their job effectively, sharing knowledge and training the team.
* Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to plan for and drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement. Utilizes hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, training, and product quality; and adopting new tools and encouraging others to use them.
* Be an Owner: Drives the business results, ensuring commitment to operational excellence, planning for profitability, maintaining a neat, clean, and safe work area for the team and the members. Maintains adequate staffing levels, accurate audit and compliance standards, producing and displaying merchandise according to the merchandise layout plan, and modeling a commitment to member service.
* Be a Talent Ambassador: Teaches and trains the team t
$32k-66k yearly est.