Internal Audit Director, BSA/AML
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. As an Internal Audit Director within PNC's Internal Audit Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY, Washington, DC, Chicago, IL, Cleveland, OH, or Charlotte, NC.
* Extensive knowledge of the audit process, controls, and governance structure that exist within internal audit is highly preferred.
* Financial Crimes regulatory and risk knowledge to ensure sufficient coverage of the BSA/AML Compliance function.
* Experience executing a comprehensive and timely audit plan.
* Proven ability to interact effectively with senior leaders and key regulatory agencies.
* Strong interpersonal, collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to optimally communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Evaluates organizational business risks; develops and communicates audit plan; and oversees execution of audits. Partners with the business on audit execution and results, serving as the relationship manager between audit and the business.
* Coordinates/monitors/reviews the execution of audit procedures including those in support management's assessment of internal controls over financial reporting in accordance with the COSO Framework and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
* Oversees the deployment of team resources and performs talent management activities. Coaches and oversees development of team members.
* Collaborates with internal audit management to develop and implement internal audit policies, procedures, and best practices. Advises
$82k-129k yearly est.