43. Primary Instructor
- Assisted primary instructor with preparing daily lessons and materials needed.
- Serve as facilitator or assistant primary instructor for up to 12 master resilience courses a year.
- Served as primary instructor for children 6-16, additionally assisted in individual and adult instruction.
- Helped instructor teach 6th grade class, taught class when primary instructor was unavailable.
- Assist primary instructors in teaching and evaluating first time EMT-Basic and EMT-Intermediate students
- Provide assistance to the primary instructor in the following: Instruct 3 sessions of group of 20-25 in exercise activities.
- Act as Primary Instructor for all Regimental Basic and Tactical Combatives Course (Level I/II) certifications.