29. Maintenance Training
- Inspected/operated aircraft maintenance training equipment/simulators.
- Conducted classroom and hands-on maintenance training instruction.
- Support includes technical assistance, advice, formal and informal operator and maintenance training, technical data collection and reporting.
- Interviewed, hired, and trained maintenance instructors to conduct system specific aircraft maintenance training.
- Lead 8 personnel directly supporting maintenance training for 8 different military aircraft types.
- Conduct operator and maintenance training courses to customer in OPNET and FLMNET.
- Yes.Supervised 17 senior instructors providing expert S-3 aircraft maintenance training to junior enlisted technicians.
- Captain in Flight Operations and Training Instructor and promoted to Supervisor Maintenance Training Department