Entry Level Islamorada Village of Islands, FL Jobs
- 96 Jobs
Sales Floor Associate - Now hiring minors 16+
Dollar Tree is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree.$23k-25k yearly est.5d ago
The Cook ensures all guests receive the highest quality food items served from an immaculate kitchen in a timely manner * Bass Pro Cares Fund$24k-29k yearly est.10d ago
CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
+ Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and compliance programs. _ The CLUB Customer Service Outfitter provides world class customer service for our guests while presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member The CLUB Outfitter will be the product expert while executing account servicing and other CLUB processes to include acquiring and activating new members, CLUB sales, customer experience, peer coaching and influencing, and regulatory compliance. + Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or provides current member with a unique and exclusive experience.$27k-31k yearly est.21d ago
Florida Sea Base BSA - Internships (FSB)
Job DescriptionThe Sea Base offers several opportunities for internships that can be customized to your desired fields. Positions responsibilities will vary; note interests in application. These various positions are available spring, summer, winter, and fall. Sea Base is a unique Scouting program that offers aquatics programs found nowhere else. Whether your interests lie in sailing, scuba diving, rustic camping on an undeveloped barrier island, fishing or a combination of all, this is the place for your Troop, Team, Crew, Sea Ship or Explorer Post. Sea Base serves around 16,000 participants annually.$23k-35k yearly est.19d ago
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including bookkeeping, data entry, and general office duties. Job DescriptionRobbie's of Islamorada is seeking a reliable and experienced Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our team.$25k-36k yearly est.43d ago
Freedom Boat Club - Marine Repair Technician in SEFL
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Love working outside? Love the water? Love boating?
Freedom Boat Club, a sibling company of Mercury Marine, is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add an experienced Marine Tech to our operations team. The position will be full-time, based in Southeast Florida.
We're looking for a skilled marine mechanic to add to our staff. In this position, it will be your job to repair and maintain a wide variety of boats.
You'll complete several key repair and maintenance tasks as one of our marine mechanics. You'll be asked to identify problems in boat engines and repair them. You'll also spend time working on propellers, navigational equipment, among other boating components. Your maintenance tasks will involve and ensuring that all components are seaworthy. The ideal candidate is familiar with how boats work and what it takes to repair them.
We'd prefer to hire a candidate who has at least basic knowledge of how boats work and what it takes to repair them but will hire the right candidate without this knowledge if they are able to be easily trained.
* Maneuver boats out of the water and onto a trailer
* Test marine engines and electrical systems to ensure they're working properly
* Carry out various repair and maintenance tasks as dictated by the needs of the vessel
* Repair faulty and malfunctioning engine components
* Fill out accurate service records and repair documents
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair all mechanical and electrical problems on boat, motors and trailers
* Maintaining flexibility and safely performing multiple duties and tasks under stressful, potentially hazardous conditions
* Performing maintenance on engines, auxiliary equipment, and machinery
* Performing repairs on damaged equipment
* Recording information about fuel usage, oil changes, and other maintenance activities to ensure that equipment is functioning properly
* Inspecting equipment to identify malfunctions or other problems
* Cleaning boats and equipment to prevent corrosion or other damage
* Maintaining equipment inventories, ordering parts, and tracking repairs
* Performing safety inspections to ensure that equipment is in good working order and meets regulatory requirements
* Repairing engines, motors, pumps, valves, pipes, electrical wiring, and other components of boats or ships
* Know how to work safely in a shop environment, maintain a clean work environment and adhere to required safety policies
* Certified in Mercury or Yamaha is a plus
* Must have knowledge of 12v electrical, rigging, and outboard diagnostics
* Fiberglass repair is a plus
* Boating experience in and around boats is preferred
* Must be willing to travel locally in SEFL
* Must be a team player
* Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
* Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
* Good attention to detail
* High School degree
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must pass a background and drug screening
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including future growth opportunities within the company, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Basic Life benefits. Discounted club membership available upon successful completion of the 90-day probationary period.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club$40k-56k yearly est.Easy Apply40d ago
Retail Sales Manager
Job DescriptionPalm Tree Treasures in Islamorada, FL is looking for one retail sales manager to join our 8 person team. About PALM TREE TREASURES: PALM TREE TREASURES is looking for an individual to join our team.$25-35 hourly26d ago
Visual Merchandiser - YETI - $18/hr
+ Visual Merchandiser - YETI - $18/hr + Submit store visit reports, including taking before and after photos and writing summaries, using the ThirdChannel technology on a smart device ThirdChannel provides the ONLY in-store and online retail technology solution driven by passionate brand experts.$18 hourly16d ago
Job DescriptionOversee company's financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. Perform accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, sales tax filing, investor reports, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments.$33k-43k yearly est.44d ago
Route Service Sales Representative (4-Day Workweek)
* Apply Now
Please wait...$41k-49k yearly est.9d ago
Overnight Crew Team Member
However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. * Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job. * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses.$19k-24k yearly est.31d ago
The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences . Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the franchisor of the Arby's Brand and is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. Arby's, founded in 1964, is the second-largest sandwich restaurant brand in the world with more than 3,500 restaurants in nine countries. Arby's Fast Crafted restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. You will help operate the restaurant on a day-to-day basis as a Shift Manager. Arby's delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. To qualify for this Shift Manager, the-road-to-success-is-paved-with-meats job, you:$22k-28k yearly est.15d ago
The front desk/host positions require a strong communicator who will guide our Guests through their retail, game rental and dining experiences. POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our front desk and host position ensures Guests' initial impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming.$21k-26k yearly est.60d+ ago
Role: As an AmeriGas Service Technician, you can expect to return home every night.$26 hourly37d ago
Store Assistant, Full Time
Availability - Shift/Days
We want you to join our team as an Assistant Manager. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and create a career in management - look no further.
As an assistant manager, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Vacations
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Performance and Incentive Bonuses
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will assist the Store Manager with oversight of the Stationstore operations. You'll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, bookkeeping and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
Our food program has set the bar high and you'll be executing that too. You care about your customers and set an example for the rest of your staff. You display a sense of urgency, patience and leadership.
You're good at:
* Leading a team of employees/management
* Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
* Delegation and follow-up
* Teaching and motivating others
* Planning and organizing
* Communicating your plans and ideas
* Cash-handling and bookkeeping
* Problem solving
* Advocating and empathizing
* Safety and Security
Great if you have:
* Retail experience
* Supervisor or management experience
* Recruiting/hiring/interviewing skills
* Experience handling food
* High School/College Degree(s)
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In Spanish$25k-31k yearly est.60d+ ago
Pharmacy Customer Service Associate
To see the salary range for this position please click here: Pay Transparency Pharmacy Customer Service Associate . * Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.$23k-27k yearly est.14d ago
Dining Room Assistant
* Bass Pro Cares Fund The Dining Room Assistant assists operations in expediting service to the guest, to serve food from the kitchen in a timely manner, clean and reset tables and stock stations$25k-30k yearly est.12d ago
Housekeeping Runner/Team Assistant
* Computer Savvy: Our custom developed management software has set Vacasa apart as an industry leader. * Problem Solver: at Vacasa, we always seek to head problems off at the pass, but chaos theory prevails and we can't pre-solve for everything. When something doesn't go according to plan, you will need to go into action and work with teams across Vacasa to turn problems into opportunities. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart.$19 hourly6d ago
Florida Sea Base BSA - Scuba (FSB)
Job DescriptionScuba positions consist of equipment maintenance, boat mate, dive master, dive instructor, and boat captain. Minimum Certification: Open Water Scuba Certification. These various positions are available spring, summer, winter, and fall. Sea Base is a unique Scouting program that offers aquatics programs found nowhere else. Whether your interests lie in sailing, scuba diving, rustic camping on an undeveloped barrier island, fishing or a combination of all, this is the place for your Troop, Team, Crew, Sea Ship or Explorer Post. Sea Base serves around 16,000 participants annually.$45k-86k yearly est.19d ago
Retail Service Specialist - Merchandising & Product Demonstration
Join our team of Retail Service Specialists!$22k-25k yearly est.59d ago
Learn More About Jobs in Islamorada Village of Islands, FL